sweet revenge;

Do Opposites Really Attract?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Luhan’s P.O.V.) 

   Jolting awake from the abrupt sound of an obnoxious alarm clock ringing through my ears, I immediately sat up on the bed, giving my orbs a few soft rubs. Emitting a sleepy yawn, I walked over to the window, twisting the blind handle constantly, whilst the glimmering heat of the sun above the blue sky struck my face. I blinked a few times, before plastering a small smile. Another beautiful day. Then suddenly, I remembered the thought of Sehun. Yesterday, Minseok and I gave up on finding Sehun since it was almost 10:00 PM and he insisted that it was too dangerous to keep searching for Sehun at such late hour. And thus, we both headed back home, myself slightly depressed. However, I couldn't sleep so I just sat down on the couch, while I allowed Minseok to sleep inside the guest room, an available room downstairs. After a few minutes, I was startled to hear a knock on the door, then I opened it, revealing a sleepy looking Kyungsoo. Then, he had informed me that Jongin knew where Sehun was, but he looked quite disappointed when he had told me that Jongin ditched him. At the overwhelming news, I decided to stay up and wait for them, but my body wasn't cooperating with my brain, so I climbed up the stairs with wobbly steps, collapsing on the bed. Sehun, please tell me you've came home. 

   Snapping out of my trance, I shifted my eyes towards the king-sized bed, only to let out a sigh when I saw no figure of Sehun. “Sehun..” I muttered to myself, feeling the urge to break into a massive amount of painful tears. Looking over to the other king-sized mattress, I found a peacefully asleep Kyungsoo, completely wrapped with a warm, cozy blanket. He must've been really tired. Taking a glance at my wristwatch, I flinched, only to read that I only had a half an hour until school begins. Yes, school was back now ugh. Scanning my eyes around the room with a panic expression, I rushed towards my closet, rummaging every clothing quickly, searching for something casual to wear. After a good 10 minutes, I had finally agreed on a clothing. Smiling, I tossed a denim short, blue long-sleeved plaid shirt, white cottoned sleeveless shirt, and a belt. Immediately grabbing my bath towel, I dashed out of the bedroom, taking a quick shower. 

    After a few minutes of endless delightedness from showering, I slipped on my clothes, wearing the sleeveless shirt underneath the ed plaid. Placing on the belt on the loops of my shorts, I picked up my sneakers and carelessly slipped them on, tying the shoelaces lazily. However, as I looked at the other king-sized bed, I realized that Kyungsoo was nowhere anymore. Thank god, I didn't want him to see me . Abruptly grabbing my backpack, I climbed down the stairs, along with loud footsteps. As I arrived at the living room, I saw an all dressed up Kyungsoo, sitting down on the couch, munching on some brownies. He looked at me, eyes gradually closing, while letting out a yawn. “You okay?” I asked, looking at him concerned. “I'm okay. I'm just really sleepy..” He replied, in between several yawns. I gave him a small nod, before making my way inside the kitchen to look for breakfast. Just as I was about to step in, I suddenly caught a quick glimpse of Sehun's retreating back, tossing a wrapper inside the garbage can. 

     “Sehun!!!!” I screamed in delight, jumping on his back, legs wrapping around his waist. I wrapped my arms gently on his neck, leaning my head slowly on his head. He lets out a small chortle before saying, “Hey, you're like a monkey.” Not caring whether that was an insult or a compliment, my composure remained. “I just really missed you.” My lips formed into a small pout. “I wasn't even gone for that long,” I don't care, I was sad. “But, I missed you too.” He finished, slowly turning his head to face mine, while my cheeks turned into a light shade of pink at the closeness. However, our moment was interrupted by a sudden clearing of one's throat. 

       “Ahem.” I shifted my head towards the owner of the voice, only to find Jongin, an empty cereal bowl on his hand, looking at Sehun and I with a teasing grin. My lips developed into a small embarrassed smile, realizing that I was still on Sehun's back. “Get a room, both of you.” Jongin lets out a chuckle, placing his empty bowl in the sink, followed by a shake of his head. A moment of silence surrounded Sehun and I, waiting for somebody to break the frozen, icy silence. “Um..I think I'll be late for school.” I uttered quietly, letting out a nervous chuckle. “You're right. I'm going back to school too.” He responded, gently bending down, placing me carefully back on the floor. 

    “What do you mean?” I questioned, confusion written all over my face. “My parents gave me an urgent call. Apparently, they've missed me and wanted me to still manage the school.” He adverted his gaze towards me filled with sincerity. Surprised, a big smile formed with my lips. “Really? Are you serious? Your parents called you?” I enumerated, expression filled with happiness. “Yes.” He replied succinctly, replying with a nod. 

     Then, I quickly realized. “Wait, so does that mean you have to go home to your own house?” A sigh of disappointment emitted from me, followed by a sad pout. Sehun looked at me with a smile, ruffling my hair softly in the process. “Not necessarily. I've told my parents that I'm staying with a friend for a few days or maybe even months, if you don't abandon me.” Looking at me with a serious expression, he gave somehow an emphasis on the word ‘don’t’ as what I've noticed. “I've never abandoned you.” I replied, puppy eyes joining along. “Sure.” Another smile crept up on his lips, before gently picking up my hands, and slowly dragging me to the living room. Taking a quick glance at our attached hands, an endearing smile found its way on my lips, along with a few internal girly squeals, managing to puff out my cheeks a bit. 

          At last, my baby, no I mean Sehun is back. 

♦♦♦

(Kyungsoo’s P.O.V.) 

      “Squishy is so squishy.” Sitting next to me with a bothersome grin, Jongin looked at me. “Your puns are lame.” I spat, slightly puffing out my cheeks. “Well, I'm actually very punny.” He retorted, fixing a strand of his hair. “Lame.” I repeated, rolling my eyes at him. “Then, what's cool to you?” He questioned, a puppy-like expression on his face. “Things that doesn't come from your mouth.” Good one Kyungsoo, good one. Jongin's lips formed another grin, clasping both of his hands together. I rolled my eyes again, then slowly took another glance back at Jongin. The thought of him saying ‘I love you’ to me in front of the arcade suddenly popped out inside my mind, causing me to let out a muffled groan. Was he being serious? Was Luhan's little joke actually true, about Jongin having a crush on me? Ugh, I don't know. But whether it's true or not, just..ugh. 

   Suddenly, Luhan and Sehun came out of the kitchen, looking happy as ever, both hands connecting as if they never want to let go of each other. “Bambi!” I heard someone call, only to see Luhan's childhood best friend Minseok, as what I've heard him call him, walking towards our direction from the guest room all dressed up with a backpack clinging on his back, followed by a beam filled with excitement. “Faline!” Luhan called back out, letting go of Sehun's hand, running towards Minseok. However, I could've sworn I saw Sehun sending Minseok a small glare. 

   “Bambi, my parents agreed on transferring me to school here.” Minseok uttered, while I nodded to myself, realizing the cause of his overwhelming excitement. “Omg, really? That's amazing!” Luhan squealed, jumping up and down childishly. I raised an eyebrow, but decided to shrug it off anyways. “My parents and your mother talked, agreeing that I can go home with you back to China when you do.” Minseok beamed, looking at Luhan. Luhan, however looked stunned at the sudden news, but that condition totally faded, when Minseok and him intertwined their hands together, jumping synchronizingly resembling some crazy fangirls when they just saw their idolized bias. 

     Leaving Luhan and Minseok in their own little girly world, I trailed my eyes back on Jongin, whom I found smiling at the ceiling. “Have you gone crazy?” I asked, raising an eyebrow. “No, I just feel really happy.” He let out a small giggle, still looking up at the ceiling. Like the curious person I was, I slowly looked up at the ceiling, trying to endeavor what was so intriguing about it. “If the ceiling makes you happy, then you must be really crazy.” I commented, placing my head back down, feeling the small pain on my neck. “No, it's not that. I'm just really happy.” He shook his head, somehow still smiling. Crazy idiot. “Whatever. Anyways, shouldn't you be going to school?” I asked, sending him a small unreasonable glare. 

     “I am.” He replied, giving me an innocent smile. “I mean..your own school?” I stated, in a questioning way however, hoping that it'd be more clear to him, although I doubt it. “I am, Squishy. I'm transferring to your school.” 

  If I had coffee right now, I would be spitting it out, or most likely, choke. Please tell me he did not just say he transferred to my school. Dear god, please. 

 “Haha, I think my ears were clogging. But, what were you saying?” I asked nervously, ready to choke on my own spit. “We're going to the same school, Squishy!!” He chanted cheerfully, standing up and jumping up and down childishly. Choking in my own spit, yup. “Jongin..why?” I managed to let out a few words, although I was stoic. “In order for me to be more educated, I should go to the same school as you. Isn't it reasonable?” He questioned, a questioning expression on his face. “Not one bit.” I shook my head in disagreement, looking very discouraged. “Anywayyyss, lets go to school! I can't wait to meet your friends!!” He clapped his hands, occupying himself by twirling around in a circl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter