Happy Valentines Day!

Do Opposites Really Attract?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Luhan’s P.O.V.) 

    Slowly opening my eyes, I shifted my head to the side looking at Sehun's sleepy figure. He must have been really tired. Then, the sudden thought of the kiss yesterday popped out in my head. The thought made me shudder. Yesterday, after Sehun and I kissed, it turned out to have lasts longer than expected—not that any of us expected it to happen— If only that man in his car didn't honked at us, I think Sehun and I would still be kissing right now. The shivers, ugh. Anyways, after we had our longlasting kiss, we actually had the guts to go to a fancy restaurant and eat comfortably like nothing had happened. Although, as we ate, we didn't really talk much. As a matter of fact, we didn't talk..at all. The atmosphere engulfing us made me feel quite uncomfortable and to think that, we didn't even have any conversation. Well, unless you consider, ‘What do you want to eat?’, Your lips. ‘Um, nothing. I'll eat anything.’ a conversation, then I guess we sort of communicated? Then afterwards around 10:00 PM, we arrived home, only to see Kyungsoo and Jongin laying down on the couch, with Kyungsoo sitting up and Jongin's head on his lap. Well, everything escalated quickly. And after that, we just basically collapsed down on the bed, not saying anything to each other. 

    Rubbing my orbs softly, I sat up immediately, placing the warm knitted lavender blanket on the side. I adverted my gaze towards Sehun's sleepy figure again, a small smile on my lips appearing. However, the thought of Sehun being still infuriated about me kissing him yesterday lingered through my mind. He probably didn't want to talk to me, at all. Or see my face, even. Taking a deep sigh, I was about to stand up, when my arm was suddenly grabbed by a soft hand, pulling me back down on the bed. Tilting my head, I saw an awaken prince-like Sehun smiling at me, our faces a few centimeters apart. I blinked a few times, looking at him. 

     “Luhan, do you remember that kiss yesterday?” He questioned with his raspy morning voice, while I slowly nodded. “Um, yeah..” I responded slowly, knowing that he was probably really mad at me. Luhan, apologize now! Come on, do it! “Um, Sehun..about that kiss yesterday, I'm really sorry..” I apologized, looking at him with a small pout. “It's alright.” He responded, the beautiful smile never leaving on his face. However, his response didn't seemed convincing to me. “No, Sehun. But like seriously, I'm really sorry like really sorry. That kiss, I didn't really know why I did that. I guess you could say that I did it instinctively, but like seriously I apologize and I don't think it's alright and I'm really jus—” Sehun placed his index finger on my mouth, shutting me up completely. 

  “I loved it.” He stated calmly, a wide smile following afterwards on his handsome flawless face. Sehun was handsome. Yes, he was very handsome. Blinking a few times again, I couldn't understand whether I heard the right thing or not. I gulped my own saliva, not knowing what to say next. My heart however began to flutter, increasing the heartbeats from its normal speed.

    Did he just say he loved the kiss? Did Sehun just say he loved the kiss? Like love? Love as in..love? Like..love love? Like really love love? Or just love love? Or love..? Or like..love as in a love? Lots of love? Or..just..

      “You're spacing out again.” He lets out a soft chortle, rolling his eyes playfully. I blinked constantly, still in loss for words. “Wait..did you just say you loved the kiss?” Finally, I managed to let out a few words, although I was still confused inside. “Of course.” He replied without hesitating. “But..I..” No words actually came out. Sehun lets out another chortle, shaking his head afterwards. “Thank you for fulfilling my promise, Luhan.” Smiling, he looked at me with sparkling eyes, as I blinked again. 

    Oh..so it was just because of that promise..It wasn't actually a real kiss..It was just to fulfill that promise..It wasn't out of love..But I thought it was out of love..When we were kissing, it felt so real..It felt so good..We were unstoppable..Now, I realized I thought wrong. 

     Emitting a small sigh, I looked down at the bed. Then suddenly, Sehun brought up his hand, cupping my cheeks, making me face him straightly. Instead of blinking, I gulped. He looked at me with a small smile before saying, “Happy Valentines Day.” He then ruffled my hair softly, standing up in the process. Walking over to the mirror to look at his reflection, he ran a hand through his messy pink bed hair. I stared at him for a few minutes, not knowing what just happened. 

   Sehun shifted his eyes towards me, fixing a few strands of his hair on the side. “Get up, sleepyhead. You have a long day today and plus, it's Valentines Day.” He commented, sending me a warm beam. As he walked towards the door, reaching for the doorknob, he slowly takes a step outside. He glanced at me for a few seconds, giving me another endearing smile, before gently closing the door, leaving me in a state of perplexity and lovestruck. 

       Wait, it's Valentines Day? I didn't even notice that, wow. But..the kiss..it wasn't out of love..But on my part, it was out of love..Are the feelings not mutual then? Wow, is this what you feel when you're completely confused yet..disappointed? I know I shouldn't feel disappointed but I can't help it. Oh, I don't know anymore..

♦♦♦

(Kyungsoo’s P.O.V.) 

      Taking a seat down the soft comfortable cushion, I slowly began to tie my shoelaces. After a few more attempts, I finally succeeded on tying them. Plastering a small smile, I picked up the glass of caramel coffee in front of me, bringing it up to my mouth, taking a sip, feeling both the warmness and the sweetness taste as I gulped it down my throat. As I was about to take another sip, I saw Jongin's figure coming out from the kitchen, a bowl of cereal on his hand. Grinning, he plopped down on the couch next to me, causing me to move a few feet away from him. 

  “Happy Valentines Day, Squishy!” He greeted cheerfully, scooping a spoonful of cereal from the bowl and bringing it up to his mouth. I rolled my eyes at him, not wanting to be bothered right at the morning. “Squishy, are you excited for Valentines Day?” Jongin questioned, looking at me with a smile filled with excitement. “Not interested.” I replied in a low pitch, taking another sip of the warm caramel coffee. 

     “Oh, come on. Don't tell me you're one of those people who despise Valentines Day.” He commented, taking another spoonful of cereal from his bowl and onto his mouth. “I am.” I replied calmly. “No, you shouldn't be like that! Valentines Day is fun~” He whined, eating his last spoonful of cereal. I rolled my eyes at him, obviously not caring whether Valentines Day was fun or not. “I don't care.” I spat. Then, Jongin shifted his head towards me. 

  “You probably just don't have anyone to spend it with.” He grinned, looking at me with his almond-like eyes. “Well, thanks a lot Captain Obvious.” I pointed out, sending him a sharp glare. “Awww, Squishy. I'll spend it with you~” He suggested excitedly, placing his empty cereal bowl next to my now empty mug. “No, thanks.” I responded, not wanting to spend such horrifying day with him. 

       “Awww, come on. It'll be fun!” He cheered, looking at me with extreme puppy eyes. I turned my head away, not wanting to fall from any of his childish actions. “I don't like fun.” I pointed out, making Jongin's eyes widened and his jaw dropping. “Who doesn't like fun?” He gasped, looking at me with an uneasy expression. “I don't like fun, fun is boring.” I complained, making his eyes widened more in shock. “I don't know whether to refer to that as a paradox, a self-contradiction, or totally..non-sensical.” He stated, somehow looking dizzy. “All of it, if you think about it.” I told him, while he gave me a casual nod in response. 

    “But, Squishy! Fun is not boring, it's fun.” He pointed out, looking confused as ever. “Jongin, you have to understand. There are people like that in the world. And, one of them is me.” I said as he turned to look at me with an expression that I couldn't really decipher. “You..are a..loner.” He slowly stated, leaning his head against the side of the wall. A slight pang of pain struck me, while I avoided Jongin's gaze. Wait, did he just call me a loner? A loner, really? Just because I don't think Valentines Day is fun, I'm a loner already? 

  I emitted a deep sigh, adverting my gaze to the ground. I blinked. “You don't look well.” Jongin said, moving a few feet near me, causing me to move a few feet farther. “Well yeah, after somebody just called me a loner.” I said in a sarcastic tone, a hint of frustration on my face. Jongin's eyes grew wide, looking at me with a pout. 

   “Omg, Squishy! I am so sorry! It was supposed to be a joke! I'm so sorry!” He pleaded, while I pursed my lips, shaking my head in disagreement. “Squishy, squishy please! You have to forgive me!” I shook my head again, before Jongin came in closer to me, engulfing me into a tight hug. I gulped. “Forgive me, Squishy. Forgive me.” I rolled my eyes, continuously shaking my head in disapproval. 

      “Jongin, let me go. The bus is here, lets go.” I reminded calmly, while he still clung on me tightly. “Not until you forgive me.” He threatened, his lips forming into a mischievous grin. “No, Jongin let go of me.” I tried to escape from his grasp, but curse the world because he was way stronger. “Do you forgive me then?” He smiled cutely, looking at me straight in the eyes, our faces mere centimeters apart. Huffing out a soft groan, I rolled my eyes at him. 

   “Fine, Jongin! I forgive you!” I half-yelled, letting out another soft groan. Jongin then lets go of me, immediately standing up. “Ah, Squishy~ I will be helping you learn that Valentines Day is actually fun~” He jumped up and down filled with exuberance, as I looked at him expressionless. “Expect a lot of flowers and chocolates today, Squishy~” He gave me one last endearing smile, before grabbing the doorknob, skipping his way out the door. 

     I sent Jongin one last glare, puffing out my cheeks a bit. I threw my backpack on my back, huffing out another soft groan. Standing up, I made my way out the door and to the yard, only to see Jongin twirling around in a circle childishly. I shook my head, rolling my orbs for the umpteenth time. 

               Cute, but stupid. 

♦♦♦

(Sehun’s P.O.V.) 

     Luhan, Minseok (Formerly known as Chubby Cheeks but I've heard from Luhan that his name is Minseok–) and I headed inside the entrance door of the university. As we got inside, students were chattering around either with their friends or their boyfriends/girlfriends. Some of them were even holding flowers, chocolates, and other lovey dovey stuff. I couldn't help but smile as I scanned my eyes around the hallways. It's Valentines Day, after all. Might as well let them have fun. 

 “Bambi, are you excited for Valentines Day?” Minseok asked, looking at Luhan, whom adverted his gaze towards the hallways filled with either giggles or chatters and shifted his attention back to Minseok. He shook his head in disagreement, causing Minseok to bring his hand on Luhan's shoulder. “Why aren't you excited, Bambi?” He questioned along with a small pout, gaze remaining on Luhan. Luhan adverted his gaze down to the ground saying, “No one will even give me flowers or chocolates, anyways.” Minseok patted Luhan's shoulder, looking at him with a reassuring smile. “Bambi, don't say that. Someone will give you flowers and chocolates, and I know that for sure.” Luhan's head jolted up, giving Minseok a small smile. 

     Hah, we'll see. Luhan's mine, yes don't touch him. Wait, what am I saying? I shrugged off my thoughts, eyes scanning around to look for a certain person, which was Jongin, but he was nowhere to be sought. He was probably trailing behind Kyungsoo right now, annoying the whole crap of that boy. Jongin has told me that he has a huge crush on Kyungsoo, which I actually found quite cute. Jongin trusted me not to tell anybody, and I haven't. Jongin and I are best friends so we tell everything to each other. Best friends tells each other everything. Okay, maybe not..everything. But, most things. 

     “Sehun, shouldn't you be heading down your office now?” I heard a voice asked beside me, only to find a cute yet confused

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter