worse stumbles right after;

Do Opposites Really Attract?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Luhan’s P.O.V.) 

      “Bambi, what time is it?” Minseok tilted his head, looking at me with an endearing smile, that I've honestly have been longing to see again. Realizing that I had gotten distracted, I immediately looked down on my wristwatch and found myself nodding at my own thought. Letting out a chortle, Minseok placed his arm around my shoulder. “Hey, I asked what time is it. It seems that you're still very accustomed to your habit of keeping everything to yourself.” He gave a soft boop on my nose, a small smile creeping up on my lips. Wait. “Does that mean I'm selfish?” I questioned, an eyebrow raising in the process. “Of course, not. I would never call my Bambi selfish.” A sudden flinch struck me at the mention of a possessing word. I stayed frozen for a few seconds, completely clueless on what to utter next. 

   “It's almost 5:00 P.M, we should get going home.” Minseok's lips formed another smile, meeting my sweet yet confused looking gaze. Oh, I might as well tell you a flashback of where Minseok and I are currently at. Well, after I gave Minseok what he concluded was an excellent tour around the house, I then gave him a tour around the neighborhood. I was thinking of introducing him to Mark but I felt like it was too sudden, so I decided that I could introduce both of them to each other another time. After what seemed like quite a long time actually, Minseok and I just bought some snacks and played a few rounds of basketball, resulting me to wonder where Mr. Owl’s friends, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Jongdae, and Joonmyeon where at since it was quite rare for them to avoid playing basketball. Their absence somehow made me dizzy, but I had to be attentive and showed great hospitality towards Minseok. 

    “Lets go home, I'm hungry.” I let out a soft whine, giving my stomach a few soft rubs, the shameful growls ringing through my ear. “Of course. Anything for my Bambi.” Again with that possessive word. I managed to somehow just respond with a nod, although I was quite discombobulated about him and his sudden unintentional possessive actions. But however, I just shrugged it off. 

 Minseok and I walked down the street, silence surrounded us, only the sounds of our shoes rubbing through the rough road resulting friction. “So, Bambi..How was school here?” He asked, looking somehow interested at his own question. Rubbing my temples, I began fidgeting with my fingers, trying to combine everything together into a reasonable sentence. “Well, it's been absolutely great. I met a few amazing friends.” Okay, I guess that sort of did it. Plastering a satisfied smile on his face, he nodded. “How was school over there in China? Is EXO-G still there?” I questioned curiously, reminiscing the memories and times I had to deal with EXO-G and them bullying me, and now that I think about it, they did it for no apparent reason. 

     I glanced at Minseok, wondering why he wasn't responding at my question right away, like he always does. “Well, EXO-G is still there. However, they haven't found anyone to bully anymore. I think they've missed you, Bambi.” Minseok uttered in a teasing tone, followed by his eyebrows wiggling. “Missed me, my .” I playfully rolled my eyes, shaking my head constant times. “You know, Bambi, I think they really missed you.” He repeated, glimmering eyes and a crooked smile appearing on his face. “Missed bullying me? They can go a banana.” I spat. “.” Minseok commented, patting my shoulder, before letting out a soft laughter, and made his way inside the gate. 

  I stood outside the gate, lips developing into a defeated pout, before watching Minseok’s retreating figure. He was the sunshine, moonlight, blooming flower, and pretty much everything metaphorical that was positive in my life. Minseok was always there for me, no matter what the situation was, whether it'd be minor or major, he always appeared instantaneously. He was a friend that I could count on, trust on, and do everything with. Okay, well maybe not..everything, but most things. It was extremely great to see him again after a couple of months and I knew that despite my abscence and his abscence, I needed to make it up to him and spend every minute with him, now that he's here. 

     As I entered the gate, not forgetting to lock it in the process, a random thought of Sehun suddenly crept up inside my mind. Sehun..Sehun..It's like I almost forgot him for some reason. Well, he's not leaving so it feels great, but he's probably feeling very livid towards me because of my extraordinary plan. I halted my tracks for a moment, looking down at the ground. 

     Maybe I shouldn't have came up with that plan...But, nevertheless, there was a reason behind it after all.

♦♦♦

(Jongin’s P.O.V.) 

         Walking around in the kitchen, I was attempting to help Kyungsoo prepare dinner, but however he couldn't trust me with all the shabangs that was supposed to be added inside the sphaggeti and meatball dish, so I ended up being the one to chop the onions. Yes, onions were included you say. On the other hand, as you've known Kyungsoo, he is full of..authorities. First, I had to scrub my hands clean and waited for him to declare that it looked quite germ-free in his eyes but he wasn't satified the first attempt if you assumed, it was the 7th time that he gave me a nod. Second, I had to chop the onions about 15 feet away from him, since apparently he didn't want to be filled with tears right at the moment, saying it was unsanitary while he was cooking. So, I obliged. Third, I had to chop tiny, could even be considered microscopic, pieces of onions and boy, was it difficult. Fourth, instead of Kyungsoo being in tears, I was the one b with moisture dripping down my face. Fifth, I had to keep doing that until the onion was all finished. Gosh, much onions. 

  Emitting a deep sigh, I continuously chopped the last few pieces of onions remaining. “Jongin, are you finished with those onions? I need them right now.” Kyungsoo questioned, more like demanded, while giving me a glance. He looked at me expressionless, possibly noticing my wet eyeballs and visage. Oh, so you think he was going to feel bad, huh? Well, you're absolutely wrong. “Okay Jongin, hurry up. We don't have a year.” He opened the wooden cabinet, taking out two exact tomato sauce filled inside a glassy-made medium-sized container. Letting out a soft groan, I chopped a few more onions. 

      “Both of you are extremely doing well cooperating with each other.” That's what she said. I slowly shifted my head around to the owner of the graceful female-like voice, only to find Kyungsoo's mother, Aunt Ara entering the kitchen with a serene smile. Taking a few steps towards Kyungsoo, she slowly peeked over the huge pan filled with sphaggeti in front of Kyungsoo, whilst Kyungsoo remained concentrated at his cooking. “Seems delightful.” She added, giving her son a pat on the shoulder. Then, she transferred her gaze towards me. I looked at her with a small smile, followed by a perfect 90-degree angle bow. However, she looked somewhat appalled, staring at my face. Is my face really that handsome? 

        “Jongin darling, your tears are coming out because of those onions. Take a break, honey.” She slowly said, looking at me with a worried expression. “Thank you, Aunt Ara.” I smiled delightedly, giving her another perfect angled bow. “You're welcome, dear. Oh, you should call your boyfriend upstairs. Dinner is almost ready.” Aunt Ara smiled calmly, while I gave her a bewildered gaze. Boyfriend? What boyfriend? I have a boyfriend? I'm gay? What? Puzzling thoughts engulfed my mind, resulting me to be all dizzy. I raised an eyebrow before inquiring, “Boyfriend?” 

   She gave me an excited nod, eyes glimmering calmly. “Yes, darling. Don't be so vague, but I completely understand considering that both of you are still young. But, I'm talking about your boyfriend, Sehun.” Right as she finished her sentence, a loud crashing ‘thud’ sound caused by the met

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter