Please Read || NOT AN UPDATE ||

Do Opposites Really Attract?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! This is not an update or anything related to this story’s content, really. Anyways, I thought that since most of you guys who are subscribers and readers of this story are major KaiSoo fans, I was wondering if you guys would take the time to read my other KaiSoo fanfiction. It’s the story that I wrote after this one and I’m currently focusing on it lately. The main couple in the story is of course the one and only KaiSoo, but just like this one, there are also some side couples including HunHan and others that I shall not mention. So yeah, I know some of you have been telling me to write another KaiSoo fanfic when I finished this one and I guess I was inspired and just did it. Personally, I think it’s one of the best plots I’ve ever thought of and it just had to be done. Of course, I could’ve used other ships for the fanfic but for some odd reason, I just felt like KaiSoo would fit it best. Soooo yeah~ I’m still really questioning myself whether I ship KaiSoo or any other ships because I’m just that confusing. Some of you are probably thinking right now ... “If you don’t ship KaiSoo or other ships, then why do you write about them?” Frankly speaking, I just don’t know. Perhaps, I ship them? Anywayyyyyss~ if you have some free time, I’d appreciate it if you check out Nanny Soo In The House and give me some feedback/constructive criticisms – or just plain criticisms – Christmas is in 2 days guys~ I hope you all have a lovely Christmas and always stay warm!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter