ken u not;

Do Opposites Really Attract?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jongin's P.O.V.) 

       It took a few minutes, well—more like an hour to finally snap back to reality. Thankfully, Kyungsoo had placed the huge stick back under his bed, which I'm planning to break once he's not around. He had changed his soaking clothes, which from that I learned that I should hide my Super Soaker somewhere high that he won't be able to reach. And third of all, I should never mess with Do Kyungsoo, or most likely, nobody should mess with Do Kyungsoo. If you do, he's going to let out his inner satanic self. Although I'm still quite speechless about what just occurred to me, I managed to plop down on the couch and rethink about life again pick up some strawberry covered with delicious chocolate. Tossing one inside my mouth, I immediately coughed at the bitterness of the dessert, wondering why a strawberry covered with sweet chocolate tasted so bitter at the same time. Could it be that Satan really did take my soul?

     Not being able to handle the bitterness inside my mouth, I spat the strawberry on the palm of my hand and threw it somewhere randomly, until I heard an, “Ow! Who threw that?” It was a familiar voice, yes familiar. No, it wasn't Satan Kyungsoo. I would be running for my life as of now, if it was him that I had thrown it to. “It's not my fault. That stupid strawberry tastes like crap.” Rolling my eyes, my mouth formed a frown, considering that the bitterness was still on my tongue. I groaned, giving the couch a few punches, which I wasn't really sure how it would help my current state, but it made me felt violent. Just as I was feeling violent, I suddenly felt a huge supply hitting in contact with my sensitive face, letting out a yelp. “What was that for?!” I shouted in agony, picking up the huge supply next to me, only to find out that it was a dictionary. Groaning, I looked up only to see a smiling Satan Kyungsoo, staring at me with a satanic proud smile. 

     Giving him a glare, I questioned, “Were you the one who threw that dictionary at me?” I touched my cheeks quite a few times, hoping it wasn't throbbing, which actually didn't feel like it, but my face was very sensitive and never will it have a throbbing bump. “Oops, my bad. It flew by itself. Impressive.” He smiled innocently, raising one of his eyebrows at me, then walked away to the kitchen. I let out a soft groan, realizing how unlucky I was today. “Ugh. First, I was attacked by another version of Satan. Next, I ate a bitter strawberry. Third, I got hit by a dictionary. Oh, life. What else could happen?~” Sighing, I laid down on the couch, staring up at the ceiling. Smiling, I imagined the sight of myself sitting down on a beach chair, staring at the glimmering blue waters peacefully, while looking at beautiful beach ladies. Biting my lip, my face formed a slight smirk. When suddenly, I heard a shout, “Jongin!!!” No, it wasn't a mating call. It was simply a satanic yell, coming from the kitchen. 

  Letting out a soft groan, I sat up and detached my whole body from the soft cushion. I rolled my eyes in annoyance, walking to the kitchen to see what Satan II, as what I nicknamed him, was up to this time. As I entered the doorway of the kitchen, I suddenly found an infuriated looking Satan II, placing both his hands on his hips like a diva, while glaring at an area in the middle of the tile floor containing a smelly liquid spreading all over, forming a round circle. I couldn't quite decipher what the liquid was, since there's so many different kinds, but one thing I know, it was stinky as heck. “What?” I questioned, shifting my gaze to a furious looking Satan II. “What's this?” He sent me a glare, pointing to the liquid area with his index finger. “Um, some stinky liquid?” I guessed, along with a clueless shrug. He rolled his eyes, shaking his head in annoyance. “It's pee, Jongin! It's pee!” Flinching, I slowly nodded along, wondering why he just had to yell, if it was only pee. “So..it's pee..What..now?” I asked, forming a confused expression on my face. 

 Waiting for a response from Satan II, I started to space out, looking at the ground. “Jongin, did you pee here?” Wait, what? Blinking a few times, it took me a couple of minutes to finally realize what he just asked. “Wait, what?” I asked, looking at him, trying to be more clear, as to what he had asked. “I asked if you performed your nasty urine on this spot.” He repeated with a serious expression, making me wonder how he was capable of doing that, when he realized that he actually asked a hysterical question. My eyes widened and immediately replied, “What?! No! For your information, I'm not that stupid to actually pee right there.” Looking at him, I rolled my eyes, wondering how stupid he thought I was. “So, you do admit you're stupid.” He let out a small chuckle, grabbing the mop that I had no idea was even there, and started mopping the soaking spot in front of him. 

 “Wait, wait. I'm not stupid.” I replied bravely, taking a few steps forward towards his direction. “Right. But, a few seconds ago, you just clearly admitted that you are.” He smirked, mopping the what is now dry spot again. “You know what? You're calling me stupid meanwhile you're the one who shouted my name here, asking if I was the one who peed right there.” Yes I, Kim Jongin can also come up with a great comeback for your information. “Glad to see that you actually have common sense. But, I was only testing how stupid you could get.” Giving me one last mocking smile, he grabbed the handle of the mop and headed to the bathroom. Taking a deep breath, I followed him to the bathroom, showing him that our conversation was not officially declared finished yet. “Hey, our conversation wasn't done yet. How dare you leave like that? How rude.” I stated, sending him another glare, as he sent a disgusted; yet annoyed look in return. “I realized I was just wasting my saliva, while talking with you.” He replied, turning on the faucet and started cleaning the mop. Taking another deep breath, I stood in front of the bathroom door, both of my arms on each side of the wall. 

 I remained silent while looking at Satan II, and also trying to come up with another good comeback to knock down his previous statement. Leaving the mop on the edge of the bathtub so it can dry, Satan II turned around, only to find myself blocking his exit way. It wasn't planned; but I was glad my brain came up with it. “Get out.” Satan II uttered, standing in front of me with an annoyed look, as always. “Make me.” I smirked, gripping my arms harder on the walls, as he tried to push me out of his way. Unfortunately, he couldn't. However, I noticed a smile on his face, along with one of his creepy stares, which easily told me that I shouldn't have messed with him in the first place. And with that, he raised his hands up, brought it near my stomach, and did something I've never expected him to do, which was a mistake on my part. Satan II The Great was tickling me. And with that, I bursts out into explosive laughter, as Satan II smiled, heading his way back to the living room. 

      “Hey, hey, hey! You come back here! That's not fair!” I shouted constantly, pointing to Satan II who was smiling triumphantly, along with another one of his creepy stares. “Stupid.” And with that, he rolled his eyes and walked back to the living room, leaving me in a state of an intense internal screaming. 

                  Do Kyungsoo, I swear you’re gonna be the end of me.

♦♦♦

(Luhan's P.O.V.) 

        An hour ago after facing a satanic looking Mr. Owl, Sehun grabbed my wrist and ran as quickly as he could, dragging me with him to the balcony. I wasn't sure what emotion he had inside him. It could be either fright, happiness, anxiousness, or in a state of being surprise. It was very difficult to tell, considering how he always had a blank face on. Sehun and I were standing next to each other on the wooden edge of the balcony, looking down to the peaceful backyard. “What are we doing out here, by the way?” I glanced at him, along with a perplexed expression. “Getting away from war.” He let out a small chuckle and started fidgeting with his fingers. “War?” I asked confused, wondering what was the ‘war’ thing he was talking about. “I thought that Satan guy was going to hit us with that stick or something.” He replied, keeping his gaze down the flowery garden. “That's my cousin. Honestly, I didn't know he had that side of him.” Sighing, I reminisced the memory an hour ago of Mr. Owl holding a huge wooden stick, along with soaked clothes. 

     “Wait, he lives with you?” This time, he shifted his attention towards me, eyes widening and mouth agaped. Giving him a nod, I replied, “It's his house.” Sehun gave me a nod in return as well, as an awkward moment of silence occured. “That other guy..Who was that..” Sehun questioned with an uncomfortable look, as I answered, “He tutors that kid. His name is Jongin.” Eyes widening repeatedly, he shifted his gaze towards me, remaining the uncomfortable look on his face. “O-oh..J-jongin..” He looked down at the ground for a few seconds, fidgeting with his fingers continuously. “Yeah, Jongin. Kyungsoo thinks he's so annoying. He doesn't look like it though, he just looks awkward.” I admitted truthfully, since the first time I saw that Jongin guy, he seemed quite awkward in my opinion. “I see.” He sighed, as another moment of silence aroused. 

    Out of a sudden, I heard a loud, crashing sound from the blue sky above us, which was gray in color now by the way. I flinched and immediately looked at Sehun. “Seems like it's going to rain soon. Lets go inside.” And with that, both of us headed back inside the mansion, as one last breeze hit my skin. Sehun closed the door, as both of us walked back to the living room, where we found an awkward looking Jongin laying down flat on his stomach with his head under the couch. I cleared my throat, letting him realize our existence. “Omg, it's not what it looks like. I'm trying to get the remote from under here.” Jongin cleared, spitting out a few dust, as I remained silent, shaking my head with a sigh. Sehun and I headed upstairs, in order for him to know where my room was. Climbing up the stairs, he followed behind me, as I grabbed the door knob of the door of the room in the middle. As I opened it, both of us entered the door quietly, trying not to wake up Mr. Owl, if he even was sleeping. 

  Sehun and I began to walk stealthily down my bed, when I suddenly bumped onto someone shorter in height than me. I flinched, eyes widening, and jaw dropping when I saw Mr. Owl's body wrapped up with a white towel that perfectly went down to his knees, both of his eyes being covered with two slices of cucumbers, and his face all covered with a white cream. “Ahh!” He screamed, which didn't really make any sense to me, since at this moment, I should be the one screaming. First, he was being satanic. Then, now he's being. . . something I don't even know what. “Um. . . sorry for disturbing your. . . thing.” I slowly replied, grabbing Sehun's wrist, and instantly dragged him out, closing the door with my free hand in the process. Sehun and I walked down the stairs, looking at each other, giving questioning looks as to what we had just seen exactly. 

 “What was that?” Sehun let out a question, after we arrived back at the living room, where we found Jongin in the same position as he was before, except he flipped and was now laying on his back. “To b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter