Chapter Two

Ready to take a chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye woke up early and was getting ready for her appointment with Dr. Kang it was just a routine check up but for some reason she was nervous she was putting on her earrings when Guen Suk knocked on her door "ready angel?" he asked "deh, oppa be there in a minute". Her mother and her brother were in the breakfast nook near the kitchen "i thought a minute, it took you five, aish"  her eomma smiled at her "good morning my baby, did you sleep well" she pouted and said "ani, i am scared" she replied "don't be, your oppa and i will be there and it is just a routine check up just like before" her mother assured her, Shin Hye look at Geun Suk with a glare "eomma, Shin Hye ah and i will go to Dr. Kang just stay here" their mother look at him and asked "wae? you two are keeping secrets from me, what is it?" Geun Suk took a deep breath and said "i just want to spend time with my sister is that bad? what did i do in my life to be stuck with a stubborn mother and sister" he got up from the table and kissed his mother and looked at Shin Hye and gave her a wink and said "what are you waiting for angel? let's go i don't want to be caught in traffic" she got up kiss her mother and place her hand on Geun Suk's arm. 

 

When she was 4yrs old she was diagnose with Acute myelogenous leukemia (AML), her parents brought her to the US to have a bone marrow transplant when she was 5years old, they waited almost a year to find a donor, her father was not a match. Geun Suk wanted to donate but he is not a match, this is one of the reason why he is so protective of her, when he left for the US to study business at Harvard he convince their parents to allow Shin Hye to go with him and study there as well.  When they were in college, no guy would dare asked her out because of his brother, he does not want to see her getting hurt. 

 

When they got to the hospital to see Dr. Kang , she was looking rather pale and nervous, Geun Suk took her hand and said "i am here, i will not let go of your hand, okay...let's go" they were in the lobby of the hospital towards the lift, Geun Suk's phone rang it was his secretary and he let go of her sister's hand  when a tall handsome guy bumped into Shin Hye, she almost fell but he was able to grab her hand, he look into her eyes and said "are you okay?" she was not able to speak, she just nodded  then he bowed and left, Min Ho tilted his head and thought who is she, she is so pretty and why is my heart racing, she stood up straight and she place her hand on her chest and thought who was that guy? why is my heart racing.  

 

Geun Suk was looking at her  and asked "what happened?" "nothing oppa" he place his phone inside his jacket pocket and grab her hand "if is nothing why are you flushed"  she smack his shoulder and said "will you please stop teasing"and she let go of his hand and went in the lift.  When they were waiting for their turn Shin Hye can't stop thinking of the man she bumped into at the lobby she thought his gaz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter