Chapter Fourteen

Ready to take a chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was pacing back and forth in his office with his phone in his hand waiting for her text when his secretary came in to remind him of his meeting in 10 mins, he walked out of his office making his way to the conference room, placed his phone back to his jacket pocket.  He was destracted the whole time he was in the meeting, he check his phone and smiled when he saw the message "i have cleared my Wednesday afternoon, so lunch would be good. See you soon" he still has a wode grin on his face when he noticed that his staff was looking at him "carry on, i am listening"

 

He instructed his secretary to make reservations at Apartamento an italian restaurant in the trendy Garosu-gil "was she the reason why you have that smile on your face eversince the meeting?" Min Ho glared at him "just make the reservation please" his secretary shrugged his shoulders and left him. He sent her a message "looking forward to wednesday", she was in Geun Suks office meeting with a client when she received his message she smiled when she read it and his brother noticed it and tilted his head looking at her, when their client left he heard his bother asked "something interesting, angel?" she looked at him and shook her head and she walked towards the door when he walked towards her and place his arms around her shoulder and said "spill it out, you never kept anything from oppa...is this about Mn Ho?" "aissh, why can't i keep anything from you? did you have someone do a background check on him?" he shook his head "ani, i really don't have to do that he is quite famous and he has a reputation"  "whatever!" she rolled her eyes when he heard his remarks. 

 

She woke up early to prepare what she would wear for today, today is the day. Ahjumma prepared her usual outfit on her bed, when she got out of the bathroom with her bathrobe on "am i this boring and predictable ahjumma?" she pouted and the ahjumma just nodded "i want something different" she smiled to her. She decided for a polished look put her hair up on a high ponytail when she went down her brother and mother were shock on how she looks "are you going somewhere other than the office?" Geun Suk asked, she smiled at him and replied "as a matter of fact, yes i will be having lunch with Min Ho" her mother looked at her daughter "isn't he the brother of Jin Hyuk?"  she nodded "are you..." she was cut off mid sentence by Shin Hye "we are just friends, nothing more. So, both of you please stop with the teasing stare" and both her brother and mother laughed. 

 

Her phone rang "yeoboseyo" "naya, are you in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter