Chapter Twenty - two

Ready to take a chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye was transferred to a private suite as requested by her mother, she has been in the hospital since early morning she has not left to change nor she has eaten anything. Geun Suk and Krissie left to get things for Shin Hye and their mother, Min Ho stayed at the hospital with them.  He brought in the food which he asked his driver to buy "Mrs. Park, you have to eat something you have been here since this morning, you have to be strong for her" she smiled at him as he assisted her to the table in the kitchen area of the suite "thank you being here for my daughter Min Ho ssi" she said while holding his hand "i would do anything for her Mrs. Park" she pat his hand "call me eommoni, i can sense that you like my baby" he smiled and said "i just don't like her, i love your daughter....i am sure everything is alright".  He let her mother eat and he sat down on the chair beside her bed and he held her hand and looking lovingly at her face, she moved and slowly opened her eyes he quickly stood up and looked at her "do you want anything?" he asked she was surprise to see him she thought am i still dreaming? she pinch her cheek and squealed, he grab her hand "ya! why did you pinch your cheeks?" he asked "i am not dreaming?" her mother rushed to her bedside "aigoo, you are not dreaming my baby, how are you feeling?" she frowned "why am i in the hospital?" her mother took a deep breath and said "when your oppa tried to wake you up this morning he can't wake you up and you were unconscious since this morning" she was still frowning in confusion "you don't remember anything?" Min Ho asked "the last time i remember is when were texting each other then i fell asleep right after i took a shower" "i will get Dr. Kang" he told her mother and she nodded. 

 

Her mother sat on the bed beside her and she leaned on her mothers shoulder "Shin Hye ah i want to ask you something" "hmm" she replied "are you and Min Ho ssi dating?" she sat up straight and her body tensed up "eomma" all she can say her mother looked at her and held her hands "she rushed here this morning when he learned that you are here he was worried sick about you, he told your oppa and me that he loves you...i am not against him, i like him for you all i want is for you to be happy" she looked at her mother "he said that to you and oppa? wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter