Chapter Twenty - Seven

Ready to take a chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Shin Hye and Krissie went back to the office her brother was waiting for her at her office he was stomping his foot and looking at his watch "do you realize that the meeting will be in ten minutes?" he raised his voice at her "you don't have to raise your voice at me i am not deaf and i know i only have ten minutes" she took her laptop and walked towards the door when he turned to her brother he and Krystal are smooching "duh! seven minutes" she glared at him and he followed her "i'm sorry my angel i just paniced" she did not say anything she walked ahead of him and got in the conference room. Every one was seated and she presented the progress of the project in China the board was impress with presentation  the target completion will be the first quarter of 2015 but because she made sure that there was no delay they will be able to complete the project by December, they were way ahead of the schedule and everyone was impress and congratulated her after the meeting ended she gathered her things and left the conference room Geun Suk followed her "are you still mad at me?" he asked her "that was the first time you raised your voice at me, how would you want me to feel? elated?" she said without looking at her, her secretary followed her to her office "here are your messages Ms. Park" "can you show my brother out of my office please" she said to Ara her secretary Geun Suk left without saying anything, he knows how she gets when she is pissed. He went to Palette Seoul to buy her a box of her favorite macarons everytime he does something wrong to upset his little sister he brings her a box of her favorite macarons and a cup of her favorite sweet potato latte from her favorite coffee shop and she will forget everything he did to pissed her off. 

 

He came back and went straight to her office "is your cranky boss in?" he asked Ara, she shook her head "she is not in sajangnim, she is in the conference room" he smiled at her "perfect" he went in and placed the box and latte in her desk with a note "oppa, is sorry....i love you my angel" when he went out "don't tell her that i came in, arasso?" "deh, sajangnim"  

 

After her meeting, when she got in to her office she was surprise to see a cup and a box, she quicken her steps to her table and took the note and she chuckled, she took the note and the latte and went to her brothers office and stood at his door "you think you can bribe me with just my favorite drink and favorite desert?" Geun Suk look up and smiled at her "i made you come all the way here with that pretend smug on your face" he chuckled, she walked towards her brother "you know i can't stay mad at you that long, you don't have to bribe me" she smiled "you don't want it, i'll take it back" "i did not say i don't want it, thank you oppa" she tiptoed and gave him a peck on his cheek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter