Chapter Forty - Two

Ready to take a chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho and Shin Hye is getting ready to leave for the airport when her phone rang "yeoboseyo" "Ms. Park this is Dr. Kwon, i would just like to inform you that you are 4weeks pregnant, i wanted to see you today if it is possible?" "i am so sorry but i am getting married tomorrow and we are on our way to the airport, can i see you on monday?" "sure no problem i would see you then" Min Ho looked at her "who was that love?" "the one who will be doing his exhibit in the gallery, he wanted..." "let your secretary handle it, if it is a namja" he said cutting her off and went in the car, she sat close to him and link her arms with him "oppa, let us not argue about this, i don't want to be ugly tomorrow" she said pouting, he cupped her face and kissed her "ya, ahjussi might see us" "he is still inside" Min Ho said. 

 

When they reached Busan, Shin Hye immediately looked for her bestfriend "eomma, have you seen Krissie?" "she is in the beach house, you should eat first before you go" she took her phone and sent her a message "S.O.S" she turned to her mother "what is that smell?" Min Ho was behind her "what smell love?" "i don't know i can't stand the smell" her mother looked at Min Ho "oppa, i will be in the room i will rest for a bit my head is spinning" on the way to her room "hey my angel" Geun Suk said who was about to hug her "don't you dare, get away from me i hate your aftershave" she said running towards her room, she was about to throw up. Geun Suk looked at Min Ho "what is wrong with her?" he asked him "i think we might be pregnant" he answered him and went to follow Shin Hye to her room, Geun Suk's eyes widened and look at their mother "we are suspecting she is" "that explains why, i have been using the same aftershave for years and she use to like the scent, she was the one who got it for me, aish women" her mother smack his arm "ah eomma" Krissie was running  from the beach house "wh-e-re is s-he?" she asked her boyfriend panting "she is upstairs throwing up",  Min Ho was standing outside the bathroom door "love, are you okay? you want me to call Dr. Kang?" "no need i will attend to her" Krystal went in to her room and pushing Min Ho out "what is wrong with her?" he asked "it is just nerves" she replied.  Min Ho went out of the room holding his nape, he is worried about Shin Hye,  her mother patted his back "it is normal, don't worry she will be fine" she assured him.  When she went out of the bathroom her bestfriend knew and hugged her, Shin Hye break down "shhhhh, it is not good for the baby, you have to relax tomorrow is your big day, stop crying or you will look like a blow fish at your wedding".  It has been snowing for the past few days and the coordinator decided to move the ceremony from the deck to indoors. Krissie and the coordinator converted the beach houuse into a ceremony hall, then the reception would be in the main house. 

 

 

Min Ho is so worried about Shin Hye,  she was given something to stop her from being nauseous. The dinner rehersal went on smoothly, they just hope that the wedding would be the same, she wanted to enjoy her wedding and not being sick.  That night Min Ho was just attending to her, making sure she is comfortable he lay her on the bed, she snuggled to him as soon as he lay down beside her "i'm sorry" she said in a faint voice "what for?" he asked "for being difficult today, being grumpy, being..." "a spoiled little brat?" he cut her off, she nodded "it is okay but you were a bit too much today but i love you nonetheless" he kissed her forehead. 

 

When Shin Hye woke up she saw a tray on the table near the the window with a note "i just went out with your bother be back in a bit...love you" she smiled, sat and ate. When she went down everyone was busy with last minute preparations, her bestfriend pulled her to the library "Sukkie oppa, knows" she told Shin hye, she tilted her head with a questioning look "knows what?" Shin Hye asked her "just don't say anything, just play dumb" "i never lied to him" Shin Hye glared at her  "you want to loose a bestfriend and boyfriend at the same time?" her bestfriend sighed "oh my god you are y today because i love you and your pregnant, i will let it go", everything is all set the only thing lacking is the bride and the groom. They did not see each other the whole day, Min Ho's parents and Shin Hye's mot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter