Chapter Nineteen

Ready to take a chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye was getting ready when her mother entered her room with a glass of milk, she looked at her lovingly "how is my baby? here drink this" she sat on the lounge chair inside her walk-in closet staring at her "why don't you sit and i will choose what you will wear" "eomma, i am not a little girl anymore" she protested, her mother looked at her "you make me dizzy, with all the clothes that you toss aside" her mother opted for a casual look, she look at her mother "don't you think this is too casual?" she smiled "aigoo, this baby of mine, you wanted to be pretty for this boy? whatever you wear you look pretty" she hug her mother "just like eomma" her mother hug he back and kiss her head "baby, can eomma ask you something?" she nodded "why have you not invited him over for dinner? you two have been dating for..." "we are not dating eomma" she cut her off "we are just hanging out and getting to know each other" "aisssh, that is just the same" she smiled at her mother who asked her to sit on the chair "Shin Hye ah, i know that you just lost Jin Hyuk but it is about time to move on and your oppa tells me that..." Shin Hyes eyes widened when she her her mother mentioned his brother "has he been spying on me and Min Ho, oh my god!" her mother shook her head "he did not, i asked him about this boy who has been bringing you home and the reason why you have not been dinning with me and your oppa" she felt that her mother feels sad because she has not been spending time with her she leaned her head on her mothers lap "i promise to introduce him to you and oppa, if we define what we are.....as of the moment we are just friends and i promise to spend more time with you" her mother smiled and "if you would hurry and get married and give me grandchildren, i will not bug you and your oppa" her mother stood up and kissed her cheeks and left her to change.

 

 She kissed her mother goodbye she went out of the house and was surprise to see him leaning on his car, he smiled at her and said "surprise" she looked at him and smiled. He looks cute with what he is wearing she thought. She walked towards him and said "i thought i would meet you there" "well, i decided to surprise you" he opened the door for her and fastened her seatbelt for her, whe he got in to the car he handed her a cup of americano and a sandwich, she she smiled at him "thank you" she opened her sandwhich and started to feed him "i bought the sanwhich for you to eat" she just smiled. Min Ho look at her and asked "did you listen to the song?" "huh? what song" she pretended tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter