Chapter Thirty - Six

Ready to take a chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye took the Friday off to pack for their trip to China, they will be spending the weekend in Macau then fly to Shanghai first thing Monday, her phone beeped "my angel, picking you up in an hour to avoid traffic, i love you" she smiled upon reading his message. When Min Ho picked up Shin Hye he looked at her from head to toe "don't you think you dress is too short?" she looked at him and shook her head "you want me to change?" she asked him, he shook his head  "you only get to wear short dresses and skirts when i am around, arasso?" she smiled as she linked her arms to his "such a jealous fiancee" she pouted and he kissed her. When they got to the airport they were like celebrities that the media is waiting to get a glimpse of the power couple of the business world, the heir of Lee Corp. and the heiress of Park Group of Companies, when he saw the people crowding the entrance of the departure area he asked Shin Hye to meet him near the check in counter, he alight the car first to address the press then the driver dropped her off a few meters away from the crowd and assisted her inside, as much as possible Min Ho wanted to protect her from all the media, he knows that it makes her uncomfortable with all the attention. He joined her at the check in counter "are you okay?" he asked her "yes, how come there are a lot of media here?" she asked him "they have been requesting for an interview eversince we got engaged" she looked at him and said "let us do it, for all this circus to stop and to have our privacy back" she told him linking her arm with his while walking into the business class lounge to wait for their flight. 

 

   

Their flight has been called out, they made their way to the plane with no hassle. When the got to Macau Shin Hye was so excited to have two full days to themselves. Geun Suk booked a suite for them at the Venetian Macau, the driver picked them up from the airport and brought them straight to the hotel. When they arrived they were given their itenerary for the next two days, Min Ho handed her the white envelope with their name printed on it "Mr. & Mrs. Lee Min Ho"  "aish!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter