Chapter Eighteen

Ready to take a chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho was being his usual sweet self to her opening the door for her, fastening her seatbelt for her, he smiled at her and asked "where would you want to have dinner? i'm starving"  she looked at him "if you were starving you should have grab something to eat, instead of waiting for me outside our building" he was silent and pouted "but i wanted to have dinner with you"  "aissh, fine you don't have to sulk, i just don't want you starving yourself" he smiled "you are concerned?" he "yes i am, is that bad?" she asked, he shook his head "i like it that you worry about me" he answered, she was blushing and he smiled finding it cute.  They were driving to the tteokbokki restaurant that Min Ho and Jin Hyuk frequents but Shin Hye saw a tent stall by the side of the road "stop the car, let's eat there" Min Ho looked at her with wide eyes "there?are you sure?" she nodded with a big grin, she looks like a child getting excited over a cotton candy.  Min Ho parked the car and looking at her from head to toe "aissh, why did you not bring any coat.....it is getting chilly" he grab an extra coat in the backseat handed it to her "put this on" she looked at him with 'don't you think is way to big' look on her face "wae? no buts please" getting the coat and putting it around heer shoulder "kaja", He held her hand while walking to the tent they sat down and ordered from the ahjumma ttoekbokki, kimchi ramyeon and sundae "have you tried eating in this places?" he asked worriedly she shook her head "but i always wanted to try when i was in high school but oppa does not allow me to" she said with frustration in her voice. She Slurp the last drop of the ramyeon she her lips and said "ah maa" he was amaze on how simple her joys are "ah i am stuff, that was a good meal" he said and they both smiled to each other.  

 

They walked back to his car holding her hand "i should bring you home, we still have an early day tomorrow" she look at him puzzled "you forgot?" he pouted his lips, she can't keep a straight face seeing his facial expression pretending to be disappointed "aissh, i did not forget that we are going to the columbarium, i was just teasing you" she then laugh "you look lovely when you laugh and this is the first time i saw you laugh" she was blushing when he heard what he said. 

 

When they reach her house he opened the car door for her and walk her to the door "than you for the gastronomic adventure tonight, i appreciate it" "you are most welcome angel, have a good night reat i will see you tomorrow" he kissed her hand before she went inside her house. She went up and knock on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter