Chapter Seven

Ready to take a chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye left the hospital after the operation she left her contact details with the doctor and the nurse attending to Jin Hyuk, she called Dr.Kang if he can accomodate Jin Hyuk, she was just thinking of the worst case scenario and wanted him to get the best treatment. She was about to go out of the hospital when she saw Joo-Eun who hurriedly went in, she left as soon as she saw her. As soon as she step foot in their house her mother was waiting for her in the living room "Shin Hye ah, can we talk?" her mother calls her by her name except if she is in trouble "deh, eomma" she sat the chair opposite her mother, her mother was looking at her "where have you been? you just texted me saying you accompanied a friend to the hospital, do you know how worried your oppa and i were" she walked towards her mother and sat down beside her and leaned her head in her shoulders "im sorry for worrying you and oppa but i can't just leave him alone in the hospital, they found a tumor in his brain and he has no one, he is not in good terms with his family" her mother felt tears fell on her arms she turned to her and cupped her face "my baby, don't cry i am not upset we were just worried about you"  "i wanted to help him eomma, i am lucky that i have you and oppa to take care of me when i was sick but this friend, he does not have anyone"  her mother nodded her back consoling her. 

 

She was taking a shower when she heard a knock on her door "Shin Hye ah, Shin Hye ah" the ahjumma waited for her to come out of the shower and handed her a warm glass of milk, she smiled at her "let me guess, this is oppa's intructions?" she ask her and the ahjumma nodded "aisssh, when will he accept it that i am no longer a little girl" "agassi, you know very well that hoe jang nim and samonim are very protective of you"  she looked down with a sad expression on her face "but i am no longer a little sickly girl, sometimes it is just too much and i have never dated anyone who passes the standard of oppa" the old lady laugh shyly as she heard the young lady complain "you better rest first, i will just call you if lunch is ready" "just don't wake me if i am asleep, i will eat later" the old lady nodded and left the room. 

 

When Jin Hyuk woke up he saw Joo-Eun talking to the doctor "what are you doing here?" he asked her, she looked at him "i came as soon as i heared from your secretary that you were taken to the hospital" he rolled his eyes "just don't pretend that you care anymore" he said with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter