Chapter Three

Ready to take a chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dr. Kang called Geun Suk to inform him that there is no need to see him all the test results came back clean and he is giving her sister a clean bill of health, he thank him and asked "when would be the next check up doctor?" "instead of every 6 months let us do it once a year, just make sure that she avoid being stress" the doctor informed him "thank you doctor" then he hung up the phone.  He called  their mother "eomma, i just got off the phone with Dr. Kang, the test results came back and everything looks good all she needs is to avoid being stress but other than that she was given a clean bill of health"  "oh thank you god, i was so uneasy the whole morning, do you have any idea where your sister is?" "she is not home? i will call her" Geun Suk was furious that she did not inform anyone that she was going out "naya, odiya?" he said in a stern voice "don't go anywhere, wait for me there", Shin Hye went to very exclusive jewelry shop in Gangnam owned by the Lees, she wanted to get gift for her eomma. When her brother got to the store he was right away entertained by the store manager Kim Ji Won "good afternoon Mr. Jang how may i help you?" he tilted his head a bit and said "i am here to meet someone, angel" he turned and walked towards Shin Hye "why did you leave without letting anyone know where you are going, are you okay?" he asked worriedly, she link her arm in his and pouted "i was getting bored and besides i need to get eomma a gift" he looked at her and said "wae?" "yah, you forgot? it is eomma's birthday this saturday" he close his eyes "aishh, what will i do without my beautiful angel" Ji Won was standing behind the counter and smiled at them in amusement "what are you looking for today Ms. Park?" she looked at her and said "i want something elegant but simple, nothing too loud"  she showed her a diamond princess cut set "woah, i like this...what do you think oppa?" he just glance at it because he is busy with his phone "eomma, she is with me now, no need to send your driver i will just bring her to the office, okay" he told her "choose one then have it wrapped, i have a meeting in an hour...we need to go" she nodded and chose the diamond set princess cut. 

 

When they got to the office he asked her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter