Chapter Twenty-Three

Ready to take a chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It has been 3 days after she was discharge from the hospital and she decided to go back to work. She decided to go for a laid back look, she planned to go to the gallery after she is done with her meetings when she went down for breakfast her brother was staring at her "are you going somewhere? he asked "to the office, i have a lot of catching up to do and i have a meeting with Min Ho today"  "if you are going to meet him for the China project i have placed it on hold and he agreed with me" Geun Suk told her "mwuh? wae? without even talking to me first?" Geun Suk glared at her "that project was the reason why collapse and it scared the hell out of us" "it was an oversight on my part, it will not happen again" she told him  "it will not happen again because i am putting it on hold" "what am i a child that you can't trust if that is the case why did you ask me to work together with you. Eomma?" she looked at her mother to intervene, her mother looked at her "Shin Hye ah, that project is stressing you out...why not start with local project as for now"  "eomma! you are siding with him now? i have worked hard for that project" "but going back and forth to China will be stressful for you and you might...." "i might what? is there something both of you are not telling me?" she asked as tears start to fall, Geun Suk stood up from his seat and kneel infront of her and cup her face "eomma and i are just worried about you, we don't want to loose you...we love you very much angel, we just wanted you to slow down a bit but if you wanted to continue this project so be it but you will just oversee things, i will add another project manager for this to assist you, okay?" he hugged Geun Suk "thank you, i will not let you down and i promise not to over work myself"  "aigoo, your oppa is spoiling you too much, you can get away with anything" their mother told her "remember if anything happen again that you collapse, you young lady will stop everything, arasso?" their mother told her, she simply nodded. 

 

Min Ho texted her before she left for the office "i will miss you today, i hate Mondays. i will pick you up later for dinner. try to miss me" she smiled when she read his message "me too i hate Mondays, i will be in a meeting the whole morning, looking forward to dinner. i will miss you oppa" she replied "mwuh? i thought you will not be reporting for work as of yet, you know what the doctor said, take it easy" "aish, you too? i have to attend this meeting and don't worry i will take care of myself" "promise me you will take it slow and call me if something happens" "i will oppa"

 

She was stuck in a meeting the whole morning it was almost lunch that she was done with her last one she took her phone and texted him "are you done with your meeting?" he felt his phone vibrate inside his jacket pocket, he took it out and and smiled when he saw who the message is from and his secretary noticed it "you seem happy this past few weeks" he said and Min Ho looked at him an, he does not want to show anyone his emotions, he does not want to be vulnerable...his employees sees him as a cold and distant.  After the meeting he dialed her number "how are you feeling? i wish to have lunch with you but i still have a meeting after lunch, i am missing you so much" she giggled "oppa, we jst saw each other two days ago, don't worry i will see you tonight" she said. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter