Chapter Thirty - Three

Ready to take a chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both their mothes together with Krystal took on the responsibility with the wedding preparations, Shin Hye and Min Ho have to fly to China for the ocular inspection of the biggest jewelry store in the country in preparation for the grand opening, This will be the first time that they would be traveling together eversince they got engage, it has been three months after the press conference and the proposal but the rumors that this is a business marriage won't stop and Min Ho and Geun Suk is getting worried that it will affect Shin Hye, both of them wanted to protect her from all these, she is not use to it unlike both of them they can take any negative publicity and shrug it off. Min Ho is in Geun Suks office discussing "how are we going to deal with this? we have not granted any of the media for an interview, you think this is the best time?" Min Ho asked Geun Suk with a serious tone, he stood up paced back and forth touching his chin thinking "the interview will be like telling your love story, i will have the PR team prepare something and both of you can check it" "check what?" she asked and both gentleman was startled "how long have you been standing there?" he brother asked her "not too long, you too are so serious with your discussion"  Min Ho stood up and hugged her and kissed her on her cheeks "what are you two discussing?" she asked her fiancee "it is about the China inspection" he replied, she tilted her head and pulled the newspaper he was holding "you are not a good liar, you know" she piched his cheeks and read the newspaper, she looked at her brother and then to Min Ho "why are you both worried, it is not true....unless both of you planned this" Min Ho's eyes widened "mwuh?" he sighned deeply, she smiled at him "there is nothing to worry and they are not the ones in this relationship, we are" she said in a stern voice, "next time kindly include me in the discussion i am not a child anymore, oppa" she said to Geun Suk, he nodded. 

 

He was in the office early to get all the pending work done, they haven't seen each other for 3 days, she was busy with the preparation for the China trip, although their mothers and her best friend is doing all the preparation, she gives her input as well plus she has the gallery. She woke up early to get re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter