Chapter Forty - One

Ready to take a chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho had a meeting with his lawyer to check whether they can file a case against the doctor who issued Ji Won the medical report that she showed Shin Hye,  he wanted to doctor to stripped of his medical license and he will deal with Ji Won after, little did he know that Shin Hye had dealt with her earlier in the afternoon. After his meeting he texted Shin Hye "love, have you packed? i will be there in 30" "not completely, eomma has prepared dinner we are waiting for you and Sukkie oppa" she replied. When Min Ho arrived Sukkie was waiting for him in the driveway, when he got out of the car Sukkie pulled him to the garden "i need to talk to you" he told Min Ho "what is wrong Sukkie ah" he asked him "it was Ji Won who tipped the media"  "i had a hutch that it was her, i will deal with her tomorrow" Min Ho replied "does Shin Hye know?" he asked, Sukkie shook his head, they were walking towards the main door when they saw Shin Hye by the door with her arms crossed glaring at both men "you two are keeping me in the dark again" they looked at each other, Min Ho wrap his arms around her shoulders "why are you so paranoid, we just came at the same time" he told her "yeah, i was just parking my car when he arrived" her brother told her.  

 

After dinner Min Ho helped her load her belongings to his car, they decided to stay in his apartment after the wedding, her eomma wanted her to stay home and Min Ho moving in and his mother wanted Shin Hye to move in with them, Min Ho and Shin Hye decided to stay at his apartment so both mothers won't feel bad if they choose the other but they promise to spend every other weekend with them.  "Is this everything you packed?" she shook her head "ani, i still have alot to pack" he looked at her "you think all your clothes would still fit in our closet?" he asked, she pouted and hugged him, he kissed her forehead. Her mother came out to hand them the food that she has pack for them for the whole week "eomma, i am staying here until the wedding" "ani, you have to go with him tonight both of you have not seen each other for so long and you need to talk about the interview" she forced Shin Hye to take the food and pushed her towards the passenger seat "eomma, you are hiding something are you?" "ani" Min Ho sense something is going on, he just smiled and bowed to his mother in law, as soon as Min Ho got in the car "oppa, you think something is going on that they are not telling us?" Shin Hye asked him, he nodded and he is in deep thoughts "did they mention anything about the bachelorette party?" she shook her head "did Sukkie oppa mention anything about the bachelor party?" he shook his head both of them looked at each other and said in unison "they are hidding something" and they laugh.  

 

Geun Suk called his sister to inform her of the interview schedule "my angel are you still awake?" "deh oppa" "i just called to inform you that the interview will be tomorrow at 10:00am, i think Min Ho yah knows the schedule, it will be done in his parents house"  Min Ho got out of the bathroom wrap his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulders "eomma and i will see you there" he is teasing her by kissing and nibbling her ear, she giggle "deh oppa" "okay, i will hung up now i don't want to hear your " Min Ho laugh hearing his last statement, he purposely let Guen Suk hear for him to end the call "you are did that on purpose did you?" she asked him, he raised his eyebrows with a smile on his face "my brother would think that we don't do anything else but..." he naughtyly smiled at her "but what? go on finish what your saying" he said between kisses, she giggled "ya, you need to rest you have an early meeting you said and we have to do the interview" he kissed her before climbing the bed, she lay down and snuggled with him "good night love" she kissed him "good night" 

 

Shin Hye was preparing breakfast and she prepared what he is going to wear to work while Min Ho took a shower, his mother called "good morning eommoni, oppa is still in taking his shower" she answered, she went in to the bathroom "oppa, it's eommoni" "Shin Hye ah, both of you should be here before 10am, i have prepared the clothes both of you will be wearing for the interview" "deh eommoni" "i think you should be here ahead of him because he has a meeting, right" "deh, i will meet him there, i will just ask my driver to bring me there" she replied "eomma, don't worry we will go together" Min Ho yelled for his mother to hear him "aish, you don't have to yell" "don't worry eommoni, i will see later" his mother was amuse by their interaction. 

 

She was in the kitchen preparing breakfast "what time is your meeting?" "8am, i will be done by 9, this is just a quick meeting" "i will meet you at your parents, no need to pick me up here so we won't waste 30 mins on your drive here" he smiled at her "wae?" she asked "you are enjoying this are you? would you want to just be a plain housewife?" she smiled "it is satisfying seeing you wear the clothes i pick for you, feeding you and seeing you off to work but you know i have responsibilities towards the company as well" "ara, i don't want you to get stuck here and get bored but i don't want men oogling at you in the office as well" she chuckled "oppa, i will be a married woman this weekend and my eyes is only with the man infront of me" he leaned and kissed her "hurry, you will be late" she walked him to the door before he went out he pulled her closer through her waist and kissed her passionately "if only this meeting is not important, i love to stay and make love to you" she kissed him back "we have later to do that"  she pushed him out of the door after kissing him. 

 

She arrived at his parents house, his mother greeted her "Shin Hye ah" she hugged her "how are you?i heard what Ji Won did, if not because of her we will not have this interview and we would be finalizing the wedding this weekend" "i am fine eommoni, everything is prepared you have to relax" she smiled at his mother "i am the one who is so nervous for this weekend" she told her daughter-in-law and she gave her an assuring smile. They went to the lounge where her mother is having tea with his father, she bowed to the elders "good you are here, where is Min Ho?" his father asked "he is on his way aebonim"  she smiled at him "come, you need to do your make up and get dress" her mother told her, the two mothers and her excuse themselves and brought her to the guestroom to be prep for the interview. After a few minutes Min Ho arrived his mother handed him the clothes that he is going to wear for the interview.

 

The interview was conducted in the their library, Krissie decorated the sitting area with two bears that represent both of them. 

Interviewer : i would like to thank both of you for trusting CeCi for this interview

Park Shin Hye : the pleasure is ours

Interviewer : we would like to be the first one to congratulate Min Ho ssi for your upcoming wedding and best wishes to you Shin Hye ssi

PSH & LMH : Thank you

LMH : we hope to se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter