Chapter Four

Ready to take a chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho was sitting in his office in deep thoughts why am i doing this, why does my heart flutter when i see her and what is she doing with Geun Suk, he snap out of his thoughts when his secretary entered his office to inform him of his meeting.  Geun Suk will be meeting Min Ho for the grand launch of the jewelry store in their mall.  When he went to the conference room Geun Suk and his secretary was waiting for him " i am sorry i am late, please take your seat."  "it is okay, we haven't waited that long, here is the layout for the grand opening...let me know if you want to change anything" Geun Suk said, Min Ho was checking and he said "i don't see anything wrong, let us proceed with this, what i need to add is security the jewelry that is going to be displayed in the opening would be the ones in our showrooms but don't worry it is just for the opening."  "sure we will be adding more security during the event" Geun Suk replied "ani, we will be using our own security" he retorted.  The two gentlemen shook hands and Geun Suk left.  

 

Min Ho was thinking i will be working close to you for this launch, this is the perfect time for me to size you up, i know consider you a competition what is your relationship to that woman. He called in his secretary and asked "anything on the woman i ask you about?" his secretary just look down and replied "it is hard to find any information about her but i asked someone to look into it"  "aisssh! why is she so elusive" Min Ho was going through some paper works when Kim Ji Won came in to his office "hey sweetie, ready to go?" he looked at her with one eyebrow raise and said "what did you just call me? let us make one thing clear, you are not my girlfriend and you will never be" she looked at him and walked towards his table "no matter how you resist it eventually you will have to accept this arrangement" he stood up and walked close to her bending his head as if he was going to kiss her and whispered "in your dreams woman" then he grab his briefcase and went out of his office and intructed his secretary to bring the car around. Ji Won was left standing in his office pissed and called his mother "eommoni, he left me standing in his office...we have a problem"  "don't worry about a thing, i will handle it" his mother assured her. 

 

When he arrive home he saw his mother sitting in the living room waiting for him, he greeted her and then he was about to go upstairs when his mother called him "Lee Min Ho! we need to talk" "not now eo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter