Chapter Twelve

Ready to take a chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She looked at the painting he was looking at earlier "your brother painted that, that is the last piece he made" he tilted his head with a confused expression "last piece? i don't understand" she motioned at the sofa across the lounge chair "please sit down, you must be wondering why i was searching for you and why i wanted to meet you. half a year ago i have met your brother at a museum" she took a sip of her tea "i thought he went to France with noona?" she smiled at him "he did not want his family to know" "know what?" "your brother had brain tumor, he was undergoing treatment...." he was shock with what he heard "mwuh? what hospital is he in?" she looked down with tears starts to fall from her eyes "he passed a way acouple of weeks ago" he stood up and knelt infront of her and shook her shoulders "mwuh? SAY THAT AGAIN? WHAT DID YOU SAY?" he was screaming at her "i am sorry, i had no way of communicating with his family or you. i found the letters with your name on it that was the only time i found out" he sat on the floor buried his face on his hands "i am sorry, i shouted at you" "it is okay i understand how you feel." He sat back on the sofa, he cleared his throat "so he spent his last days with you?" she nodded  and added "with my family" "did you know what happened to noona?where did she go?" she nodded "she left when she found out that he has cancer, she went back to France, you brother was devasted but he tried to hide it".  Shin Hye handed him the box with letters "he wrote these letters to your parents and to you, i told him to write to you what he wanted to say and someday he will have the courage to read it with you...i thought they were just letters for you", he took the box and opened it he took one letter that was addressed to him.

 

Min Ho ah, 

i have been meaning to call you or text you to tell you how sorry i was for leaving you to take all the responsibility that should have been mine. i did not mean to do so, i hope you find it in your heart to forgive this inadequate hyung....you know how much i love you and care for you. Min Ho ah, there are alot of thing i wanted to tell you, things i wanted to do with you....i miss our weekly lunch together.  I could never ask for another brother, you simply are the be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter