Chapter Nine

Ready to take a chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been three months since Jin Hyuk was diagnose with brain cancer, he has been on chemotheraphy eversince, it has been a roller coaster ride, there are good days there are bad days. He has been very moody the past few days eversince Shin Hye insisted that he contacts his brother and let him know about his sickness, they had their first argument and she has not been visiting him to let him cool down. Jin Hyuk is in the garden when she came for a visit, he was writing a letter for his brother instead of keeping a diarym he decided to write letters. Shin Hye walk up slowly from behind his wheelchair, placed her hands on his eyes "Shin Hye ah" she stomp her foot "aissh, how do you know it is me oppa"  she sat in front of him pouting, he laugh softly "you always use the same scent evrsince i met you" she smiled blushing "are you writing to your brother?" he nodded. Shin Hye looked at him and noticed that he is loosing wieght "are you hungry, oppa?" he shook his head "i don't feel like eating the past few days" she knows exactly how he feels, her mother lets her eat ice cream everytime she looses her appetite after each treatment "oppa, do you want to go have ice cream?" his face lit up "chincha?" she nodded her head and pushed his wheelchair and brought him to his room, she helped him to his bed and placed a pillow at his back "i will just go out and ask the driver to get us ice cream, any flavor you wanted?" he tilted his head and said "i like cookie dough" she smiled and went out of his room. Jin Hyuk surely was infatuated with Shin Hye before but as they spend more time together he started falling for her, he just did not want to confess to her he thought it would be unfair if he dies and leaving her. Shin Hye had a crush on Jin Hyuk eversince she met him at the museum, she does not want to burden him by confessing to him, she was contended with how are things between them, it is more than just a platonic relationship but less than lovers...she does not want to define what they have...he does not want to label what they have as long as he is happy when he is with her and it makes his heart flutter. 

 

Geun Suk was so supportive of her sister and so does their mother, they visited Jin Hyuk in the hospital from time to time and their mother would always send f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter