Chapter Thirty

Ready to take a chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye was not able to sleep thinking of the things she has to prepare for dinner with Min Ho and her mother and her brother although Geun Suk has been dealing with Min Ho for a long time he has not formally met them as Shin Hye's boyfriend. Her mother is excited that Shin Hye has finally found someone that makes her happy, her mother knocked on her door "Shin Hye ah! Shin Hye ah" she called but she was not answering, she peeked through the door and she was not on her bed, her mother went in and saw her sitting on the floor of her closet with her head bend down and she can hear her soft sniffs "baby, what are you doing there and why are you crying?" her mother asked she look at her with tears in her eyes, he mother sat down beside her and cup her face "what is wrong?" she started crying again "i don't know what to wear and i am getting frustrated and there are alot of things to prepare" her mother smiled at her "oh my!, my baby girl you look good in anything and i am sure he will find you beautiful no matter what because you have a beautiful heart" she hugged her to comfort her. Geun Suk entered her room "is she being a drama queen again?" he asked their mother, their mother glared at him "don't start you are not helping, is Krystal coming?" he asked him "no she is not, she went to Busan" he answered "what is wrong with her?" he asked in a worried tone "it is a girl thing, it would be better if my bestfriend is here" Shin Hye answered, he rolled his eyes "i knew it drama queen" "ya!" she stood up and chase him but he was fast in getting out of her room and close the door behind him and their mother can't help but laugh at them "feeling better? stop crying your eyes would be puffy" she nodded and hugged her "help me choose what to wear?" her mother kissed her head "of course baby". Her mother were showing her choices but she shook her head and scrunch her nose just then her mother was holding a white dress, she grab it "why did i not see this? what do you think eomma?" showing it to her mother, "you look perfect in that" her mother said smiling. 

 

She was helping in the food preparation all they prepared were food that Min Ho likes and she made chocolate souffle.  All the preparations has been done, she was getting dress when her phone rang "naya, what kind of wine would i get" "oppa, where are you?" "i am in a wine shop, choosing a wine" "any wine would do" "okay, i will be there in 15 am i late?" "no, you still have time" "okay, miss you see you in a bit" they ended their conversation and Shin Hye finished dressing up when Geun Suk entered her room, he looked at his sister tea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter