Chapter Ten

Ready to take a chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye has been training under Secretary Yoon for her to be the new COO of the company while Geun Suk will be the CEO, she has been very busy juggling training sessions and taking care of Jin Hyuk, his condition is not getting any better he has been loosing weight and he is not eating that much as well, she was worried of him. When she went to the hospital that day he saw him throwing up in the bathroom kneeling infront of the toilet, she knelt with him and caress his back "let it all out, i know how you feel....i am right here" she said softly as a tear fall down her cheeks, he looked at her and said "let us stop the treatment, i wanted to live the rest of my remaining days happy and not in pain" she hugged him as her tears continued to flow. She help him to his wheelchair and the nurse assisted her in taking care of him "oppa, there is still hope" he shook his head "i don't want to continue it, i want to spend my time with you and seeing the old you smiling, happy not like this"  i am happy taking care of you, being with you completes my day" she said, he look down "i want to get out of the hospital, spending the day outside of these four walls.......i am getting tired" he said in a weak voice, she hold his hand "i will see what i can do, let me talk to Dr. Kang" he nodded "thank you, Shin Hye ah". 

 

After Jin Hyuk fell asleep Shin Hye called Dr. Kang, she wanted to know the progress of the treatment, Jin Hyuk has been on chemotheraphy for 8 weeks and she wanted to know if he can be release and they will just come in for the treatment as ok the moment the chemo is done everyday. When she met Dr. Kang she was informed that the situation is not getting any better and he suggested that Jin Hyuk be place on a high dose chemo pill called Temodar this is the only way that Dr. Kang can sign the realease form he has to take the pill once daily and he will be in close monitoring for any major side effects.  Shin Hye was hopeful that with this treatment, he will get better, she went back to his room and when she entered he was not there and she heard him vomitting again........she stood outside the bathroom and cover so he would not hear her sobbing, she went out of the room. 

 

When she came back, she saw him seated with his back rested on the headboard she smiled at him and asked "how are you oppa?" he extended his hand for her to take, she grab his hand and sat infront of him "everytime

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter