Chapter Twenty - Nine

Ready to take a chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Min Ho and Shin Hye talked about the photos that was taken they both decided that they would do a press conference after they meet each others family. He insisted that she will not to take part in the conference to protect her but she wanted to be with him and be by his side when he faces the media, she insisted and  she does not want to hide behind her family especially nor behind him according to her they have nothing to hide. Before they agreed they were arguing because of Shin Hye's stubborness but in the end Min Ho agreed when she asked him "are you really protecting me or are you just embarrase of me?" he sighed "it is not that, i am the proudest man in the world to have you but our families have dealings and they will just use it against both of us" he explained "but we know that this relationship is not base on business, i wanted to stand by your side no buts, no if....period" she was teary eyed and Min Ho pulled her close to him "you know how much i love you right? i just don't want you to be hurt...that is the last thing i wanted you to experience"  "you and Sukkie oppa think ahead of yourself, why don't we do this first then let's see if there would be a backlash" she said with tears streaming down her cheeks, he cup her face "why are you crying?" she glared at him "because you and my brother treats me like i am a child" "aigoo my love, look how you are reacting" she still glaring at him and hit his arm and he kissed her "i love you" he simply said. 

 

As usual Min Ho drove Shin Hye to the office, he opened her door for her and when she got down from the car "don't you think that your blouse is way to low cut? can you close one more button?" she looked at him and smiled "you are one jealous boyfriend" she gave him a peck on the cheeks "is that how you kiss your fiancee?" her eyebrow raised and showed her finger to him "i don't see a ring yet" he pulled her close and kissed her passionately and employees passing by where whispering "you and your public display of affection" she said as she wipe off her lipstick on his lips "i will pick you up after work, i love you" she wave goodbye "i love you too". As soon as she enter the building her brother was waiting for her "eomma is wondering why you leave for work so early and come home so late" he whispered to her "you did not tell her didn't you" "are you crazy? i know you are in love but please, you have to come home sometime...i miss you"  she link her arm with him "you just miss teasing me and pissing me off" she said. 

 

When they got in to her office he sat down on the chair infront of her desk, he looked at her "are you sure you are okay with the press conference?" she nodded "don't you want me to do it?" he stood up and let her sit on her chair and him leaning on her desk holding both of her hands "people will speculate that this is a business relationship, they would talk about our family, we have sheltered you from all that for so long" he told her with worry in his eyes, she stood up and and cup his brothers face "you have been protecting me for so long and i appreciate that, this time i want to face the world and let them see me as me, no more hidding behind you or Min Ho oppa, no matter what they say i will protect you and eomma...it is my time to protect you, i have been silent for so long and the hurtful words they say about you and eomma...that is enough" she kissed his cheeks and hug him "aish, my angel is all grown up, you are no longer oppas angel" she pulled away from him "wae?because my bestfriend is back now? shiro, andwe i am still your number one" Geun Suk chuckled and hug her "of course you are my number no matter what happens, you are on top of my list after eomma of course" "pinky swear" she pouted "what are we six?" "ya! palli" her brother oblidged and pinched her nose "get back to work, i am not paying you to play around with your brother" she nodded and laugh, Geun Suk went out of her office. 

 

She was in the middle of doing her report when her phone rang "yeoboseyo" "naya, odiya?" she smiled when he heared her voice "in the office, you?" "in my office reviewing the financials of our stores, want to have lunch?" she look at her watch it was almost 1pm "i can do lunch but i can't do dinner" "wae?" he asked "eomma is already wondering why i leave the house early and work late" he chuckled "did Sukkie rat us out" "are you crazy want my mom to have a heart attack?" "okay, le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter