Chapter One

Ready to take a chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was standing in front of a painting Spring Dawn at Mt. Baegak by An Jung Sik she was captivated by the remarkable mixes composition and she was in deep thoughts when "spring dawn at mt. beagak, this is one of the main works of" "An Jung Sik" thay said in unison, she turned and let out a soft laugh "Jin Hyuk" he extended his arm for a handshake "i am the curator of National Museum of Korea" she took his hand and said "Park Shin Hye, nice to meet you. it is the first time i saw you here."  "i just started working here amonth ago, i just cameback from France." he said "do you often come here?"  "when i am in the city" she said with a smile.  They walked around the museum and he showed her another paiting by An Jung Sik, she was in awe when "there you are, i have been looking all over for you" she turned around and saw Jang Geun Suk, she smiled and said "oppa, you came" he hugged her "i miss you my angel" Jin Hyuk was just looking at them and thought they look good together, Shin Hye said "i'm sorry, that was rude of me...this is Geun Suk my brother, he is the curator oppa" "ah, nice to meet you Jin Hyuk ssi" he extended is arm and they shook hands "nice to meet you as well Geun Suk ssi"  "i hope my sister did not take too much of your time, she could spend the whole day in a museum if we permit her" he said and smiled "no not at all, she seemed interested  in An Jung Sik's work"  Geun Suk turned to her and said "we better get going, eomma is waiting for us. you know how she gets worried if you are late" she nodded and she bowed to Jin Hyuk and said "thank you for the tour".  They were walking towards the car when Geun Suk noticed her smiling "why is my angel smiling that way?" she looked at him and said "isn't he cute oppa?" "ya, isn't he too old for you?" he asked her, she pouted at him.  

 

They were on their way home "Shin Hye ah, we have an early appointment with Dr.Kang tomorrow okay.  Have you been taking your medication? " "deh. oppa, can we not go to Dr. Kang, i feel perfectly fine." Geun Suk looked at her and touch her cheeks "aigoo, my angel you have to, it is just a routine check up, nothing else i will be there with you and so does eomma." "i will go but i want you to come with me not eomma, you know who she gets frantic about small things." she said "okay, okay i will talk to her". When they got home, they opened the door "there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter