Music Theory

FINDING MISS.RIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunae POV

"Okay let's begin" Mrs. Huang beamed as the door flew open "Luhan your late" she sighed as I looked over to see him looking directly at me.

"Sorry woke up late" he apoligized yet his gaze still never left me. Ugh as if last night wasn't enough torture. I didn't sleep at all. I fell off my bed twice from tossing and turning with that things face floating in my mind all night. My dark circles are officially at their worst making me look like a raccoon and i'm hungry not that, that has anything to do with anything but still.

"Anyways don't be late again" she warned before reverting her attention back to our lesson "Ah so as I was saying I have a project planned....."

"You look like hell" Luhan leaned foward and whispered in my ear as Mrs.Huang kept rambling on.

"Gee thanks' I scoffed reverting my gaze back to the front where Mrs.Huang was.

"Stayed up thinking about me didn't you" he chuckled.

"Yah' I yelled causing everyone in the class to look over.

"Is there something you need to say Eunae" Mrs.Huang raised an eye brow while she crossed her arms with Luhan behind me smirking devilishly.

"No please continue" I sighed as she turned back around. Damn you Luhan.

"Hey you okay?" Jess tugged on my sleeve catching my attention.

"Huh, yeah" I sighed feeling the sensation of holes being burnt into the back of my head my that evil demon angel looking thing called Luhan.

"For this project I will be dividing you all into groups of two and you must work together to compose a peice of music or make a cover of a certain song and put your own spin on it the choice of genre is up to you" Mrs. Huang smiled as she pulled out a sheet of paper "I have decided the groups based on who I think will have the best musical chemistry together. The  compositions you had to submit for you entry to get into my class are what I did my choosing based off of. Now first couple is Jessica and Henry .........." Lucky Jess he probably has the best grade in this class "Luhan and-" please dear god please don't be me "Eunae" why me * Internally falling into a black hole with Luhan laughing demonically in the background*

"Let's get along well partner" Luhan chuckled from behind me as Mrs.Huang continued to list off the pairs. Pshhh best musical chemistry with this barbie how about no. Chemistry my .

"Why me" I mumbled as Jess beside me was spazzing out about having musical chemistry with Henry not even noticing my misery.

"Hey Eun this is great for you because you get more time with you boo thang" she giggled as she began gathering her stuff "Well hey i'm gonna go discuss things with my partner"

"Don't leave me" I panicked grabbing her arm.

"Aww you'll be fine just use your womanly whiles" she giggled before prying my hands off of her and skipp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter