Oppa?

FINDING MISS.RIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunae POV

"Oh my god hurry up we're going to be late" I squealed as we sprinted down the hall way week played out toward the lecture hall. The rest of the week went quite well actually Jess and N made up quite quickly actually and Luhan and I finished our project. Much to my dismay he actually convinced me to participate more than just the instrumental. It's not that I don't like singing or anything I actually love it it's just that's way out of my territory.

"Me hurry you're the one being slow" he chuckled as he grabbed my wrist before we burst into the lecture room just on time for class.

"Barely made it you two" Mrs. Huang laughed shaking her head at us while we took are seats. Everyone around us doing last minute checks and practices before the actual performances begin.

"Hey" Luhan sighed as he squeezed my hand capturing my attention "You're gonna do great" he smiled as I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Okay, okay quiet down first group Jess and Henry center stage" she smiled as they stood and began making their way to the front of the room "Ready?"

"Ahh yes" Jess smiled before nodding to Henry "Before we start I would like to dedicate this to my loving boyfriend who gladly skipped his morning class to watch me today with the help of Henry even though this is a depressing song sort of I guess it's safe to say whatever happens between I'll never be over you" she beamed as Luhan and I turned to N sitting in the back of the room smiling like there's no tomorrow.

"One, two, three" henry sighed patting the side of his guitar before starting.

 ( All credits to the owner :) and omg I seriously love this channel please check them out)

And for the first time in the few years I have befriended Jess I can tell she's happy, truly happy. Not just in a good mood truly and completely happy the kind that warms your heart.

"I love you stupid" she yelled as their song cut out and went running to the back of the class straight into N's arms.

"That's my baby" N's smiled before cupping her cheeks and stealing her lips with his earning an awkward cough from Mrs. Huang.

"Jess you may him back to his class" she smiled shooing them out of the room before reverting her attention back to the rest of the group.

"N must be ecstatic right now" Luhan chuckled as the next group began taking center stage gain everyone attention.

"Most likely" I smiled before glancing over to the next group. The other groups were honestly great but none of them were as good as Jess and Henry not being biased or anything because she's my best friend but it's true. After the end of the seventh group and yet another round of clapping I glanced over to the lecture hall doors only to see a familiar set of eyes staring back at me from the doors window. Eyes that s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter