Exo Special!

FINDING MISS.RIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Suho hyung has officially lost his mind" Tao sighed as they entered the beach house they rented for the week plopping down on the couch as soon as he made it into the living room.

"You can say that again" Xiumin shook his head in disapointment as he walked away from the living room into the kitchen.

"Not to sound inconsiderate or anything to him acting like a complete but it looked like he had a motive when he did that don't you think?" Kai mumbled pulling Kyungsoo along behind him as they entered the living room .

"Maybe" Tao furrowed his eye brows while thinking of the situation.

"Yeah well he pissed me off" Chanyeol snapped while Baekhyun tried pulling him out of the living room.

"Stop talking about it"  Baekhyun growled as he tugged on Chanyeol's sleeve like a puppy "The one time I get him to almost clam down about it you guys just had to bring it up again"

"Sorry Baek" Kai laughed as the shorter male gave up on trying to get Chanyeol out of the room.

"Damn it Yeol just stay mad!" Baekhyun pouted storming into the kitchen a string of curse words following him. He always had some what of a short temper.

"Don't be mad" Chaein's feminine voice filled the living room as she came up behind Chanyeol and patted him on the back.

"Ahh i'm not mad" Chanyeol chuckled awkwardly as she rolled her eyes.

"Liar!" Baekhyun screamed from the kitchen causing everyone laugh making  Chanyeols eyebrows to furrow in annoyance.

"Were going to go to bed early" Sehun sighed as he pulled Chaein away from Chanyeol and back to him "I'm tired" he pouted as she rolled her eyes.

"I'm taking the baby upstairs" she chuckled as she pushed Sehun towards the stairs.

"Yah i'm not a baby!" Sehun whined as she just continued to push him.

"Yeah well you're whining like one" she snapped as they began heading up the stairs.

"They're always gonna be like that aren't they?" Kyungsoo chuckled as he rested his head on Kai's shoulder.

"Birds of the same feather flock together you know"Lay yawned popping up from behind the couch.

"I feel like i'm immune to you just popping up in random places" Tao sighed while the tired boy plopped down beside him while everyone else just shot them weirded out looks.

"When do you think Eunji and Suho hyung are gonna come home?" Xiumin sighed as he entered the living room with a plate of cookies.

"Where's Bacon?" Chanyeol chuckled.

"er how many times do I have to say it's Baekhyun not Bacon?!" the male screeched from down the hall as Chayeol chuckled.

"There he is" he waved at the other and began walking down the hall way.

"His hearing never ce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter