Scared

FINDING MISS.RIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunae POV

"Jimin why are you here?" I sighed as I stared blankly at the boy in front of me.

"You know it's so weird to see you greet me so coldly" he smirked as he brushed past me and entered my apartment. Did he not get the memo that I actually sort of hate him?

"That should've been expected don't you think?"I turned to face him after shutting the front door.

"Eun baby let's face it you could never truly be this cold to me. I'm your first, first love, first lover, first everything. I highly doubt you could ever treat me like you think you can." he smiled smugly as I rolled my eyes.

"Just tell me why you're here" I hissed as he chuckled. Who the does he think he is? Acting as if I want to remember all those painful memories I had with him.

"Luhan's leaving" my eyes widened as he smirked "He's leaving you and this fake relationship of yours"

How did he find out about that?

"Jimin what are you-"

"I know you wanted to make me jealous and baby believe me you did so lets just get together. You know I love you." he cupped my cheek with his hand as I felt my eyes begin to sting . This feels so wrong.

"You said that once before. Don't you remember?" I smiled bitterly lightly pushing his hand away from me "The night I gave my self to you and you left before I woke up only for me to catch you the next night with ing Ha-young. Jimin if you're trying to accomplish anything here you're not going to get anywhere."

"Eun you know whatever I had with her ended a long time ago," he pleaded as he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer "You know I meant what I said"

"No you didn't mean it!" I snapped struggling to get out of his clutch. Tears threatening to fall as I finally pushed him away.

"Luhan's leaving you and you're holding some meaningless girl against me!?" he scoffed as he began coming foward trapping me against the wall.

"He's not leaving!" with all my strength I tried holding back my tears at the thought of Luhan leaving but couldn't and found my tears beginging to stream down my cheeks.

"I heard him, Eun. I passed his room and ing heard it. He's going back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter