I Want Her

FINDING MISS.RIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin POV

      She actually left. I guess it's my fault for not getting my act straight but she was supposed to wait for me. She was supposed to help me find what I want in life. I want her.

"Jimin stop!" Taehyung yelled as he ripped the bottle of vodka from my reach.

"Taehyung give it" I sighed as he still held it away "Taehyung!" I yelled as he flinched slightly but still wouldn't hand it over.

"Just stop already!" he yelled run his hands furiously through his hair "She had to go through constant humiliation and pain to sit there and wait for you like some sad puppy sitting in the rain waiting for their owner can you at least give her the decency of letting her be happy for once!"

"Tae I need her back" I cried as he just stood there staring down at me "I need her" 

"Yeah, well she needs to get as far away from you as possible" he sighed as he took a seat next to me "Hyung you got to let her go"

"Oh like how you let Jess go. I bet she just couldn't wait to get away from you" I scoffed as he stood back.

"Drink yourself to death for all I care" he growled throwing the bottle back at me "You know I and Jess had our own problems and I realized that no matter how much we tried they weren't going to go away. Your probably more of a brother to me than my own but right now I don't believe you're worthy of that title. So hey go ham keep trying to tie Eunae down because let's face it after that she will never stop trying to get away from you"

"T-tae I didn't meant that" I sighed as he shot me this pained look of pity.

"Hyung take care of yourself" he mumbled before leaving me there all alone in this empty house of mine. I should've never mentioned Jess. Eunae what have you done to me?

Buzz~~~Buzz~~~

Eunae: We need to talk.

Meet me outside work.

I made my way to her job my heart beating a mile a minute. I pulled up outside a small record store downtown to see her leaning up against the red brick exterior looking as beautiful as ever my heart beating so crazy it feels as if it’s in my throat. 

"You wanted to talk" I smiled slightly as she still remained with that blank expression.

"Yeah"

"Shoot" I sighed as she pushed herself off the wall and strided towards me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter