Save Me Part 1

FINDING MISS.RIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunae POV

"Listen we don't have to go in if you don't want to" I sighed as we stood in front of the small italian restraunt down town.

"No we should go in" He glanced over to me a small smile gracing his lips "I want to introduce you to everyone" The was he acting right now was almost as if he were a martyr being lead to his death. Well he is friends with Suho so that is part of it as well I assume. I mean he probably feels awful for making one of his friends angry and over me to add on to that. "Ready?" he grasped my hand with his before placing a light kiss on my temple. Never have I felt like this for someone it makes me realise that all tat time I spent dwelling over Jimin was me being completely delusional on what I wanted it was more as if I was blindd by that small childhood crush which was drilled into my mind over the years.

"Ready" I smiled as we pushed open the glass doors of the restraunt as we were immediately met by a hostess.

"How may I help you?" she beamed as she a few strands of her blonde hair away from her face.

"We're here to meet a group" Luhan mumbled as she looked into the guest registry.

"Ahh right this way" she smiled as she lead us down the hall to a private reserved room.

"Luhan!" A tall boy with bleach blond hair beamed and ran up to us as  soon as he spotted us. I sorta slid behind Luhan a little intimidated by the boys height and scrutinizing gaze as he eyed the both of us.

"Tao" Luhan chuckled as the boy pulled him into a bear hug causing him to release my hand.

"I missed you gege" he smiled the looking over to me with a puzzled expression "Who's this?"

"Ahh my girlfriend Eunae" he smiled as I paused for a moment. The first times he's ever openly called me his girlfriend. I couldn't help but feel my cheeks heat up and a dumb happy smile grow on my lips before I looke up at the taller boy "Eunae this is Tao"

"Nice to meet you" I smiled as his jaw dropped open and a small blush crept onto his cheeks.

"Wahhhhh gege she's so pretty" he beamed as Luhan chuckled "Ahh over there's the table and don't bring up Kris ge, Chanyeol and Chen are at odds with him at the moment.

"Oh then where is he?"he sighed as the taller boy looked down looked down. 

"With Da-xia back home" he mumbled as Luhan let out a sigh.

"Well hope let's hope my cousin is loving the married life" he chuckled a little as Tao stifled a laugh.

"Let's go" he smiled as we began to walk over to the table my brothers instense stare never leaving me once as a small smirk tugged as the cor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter