Follow My Lead

FINDING MISS.RIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV

Yeah, I did tell you I have a twin didn't I. She goes to your school why don't you look for her and call me when you find her. Her name is Kim Eunae super short, long black hair, and she has a sort how should I put it .....interesting kind of peronality.

She can't be. Wouldn't she recognize me and know who I am then. Her brother and I are in the same group so why doesn't she know who I am.

Third rule, never ask about my family.

So Kim Eunae what exactly are you trying to hide.

Ice Queen: Hey Barbie, Jess and N are dragging me over later for pizza what should we do? Umm help!

Luhan: N already thinks I like you what about Jess I know she saw me leave your apartment. Maybe I hadn't thought this through very well but oh well I'm helping her right?

Ice Queen: I guess.... I'll see you later then.

You and my oppa would be great friends,  you both annoy the crap out of me 

Aish this girl. Maybe she doesn't know who I am? She truly seemed to not like Suho hyung. How is Suho even related to  her they're nothing alike not in looks or personality.

Buzzzz~~~~Buzzzz~~~~~

"Hello" I sighed not even bothering to look at the caller I.d.

"How's my favorite bambi doing?" I heard a soft feminine voice chuckle over the line. Chae-in. First time i've heard her voice in days and yet it still sounds as sweet as ever.

"Just dandy" I smiled as I imagined her sitting on the couch rolling her eyes.

"Yeah right what is life without your favorite hyung and I?" she laughed her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Oh you got me" I joked as she sighed.

"Damn right"

"So how are you and Sehun?' I sighed as I plopped down on my couch going through a few music theory papers I needed to read for our next class.

"Good, him and my dad are like long lost brothers or some .They even went golfing together like what's up with that. Does Sehun even golf?"

"Golfing? Not to my knowledge" I chuckled as she groaned in frustration. She was always cute when she was flustered.

"You know being married to this weirdo is a lot more complicated than it looks" she chuckled and that's where my fantasy of me and her ever being together comes to and end "So have you seen any cute girls you like?

"Not really but they're are some pretty interesting ones" I sighed as Eunae popped back into my head. Why is it everytime I imagine her she's swearing at me and calling barbie curse that god forsaken name.

"Yah why do you sound so depressed all of the sudden?" Chae-in sighed breaking my out of my train of Eunae thoughts.

"Ahh it's nothing just one i've met has yet to warm up to me" I chuckled awkwardly as she giggled.

"Who can't warm up to something as sweet as you?" Kim Eunae "She must be crazy" Yup most likely.

"Who?" I heard anot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter