Honey We're Going Down

FINDING MISS.RIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunae POV

       I woke up  feeling my body wrapped up in my soft sheets as if everything that happened last night was all a bad dream. Like I wasn' shoved aside by the boy i've been in love with since I was a child, like I didn't go to that god forsaken party. I looked around to see my room left as it always ways neat yet comfy. Throwing the covers off of me as I slid off of my bed only to trip over something on the floor landing onto something warm and comfortable.

"Holy " I heard a soft voice mumble causing me to fully wake up looking at the figure below me.

"Mother of god" I shrieked as I saw Luhan laying beneath me with wide eyes but for some reason today seeing him felt different. Oh god what am I thinking.

"Are you gonna get off me or just lay on top of me all day?" he smirked evily cause me to abruptly sit up as lean against my bed frame.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I snapped as he gently sat up as began to laugh "Yah answer me before I call security!'

"Okay okay chill princess" he sighed stretching out his arms "You don't remember do you?" oh god I don't remember what? So help me god if I did anything with this thing i'm going to pack my bags and move to some remote island where I can self reflect on my poor life choices as well as wallow in my own humility.

"What?" I panicked as he began to laugh again. If this hat keeps laughing I seriously think I might kill him.

"Well I found you crying, then you couldn't get you door open so you asked me to do it dragging me in after I did, then you went on a rant about how much I annoy you like you brother, and then you asked me to stay here until you fell asleep which caused me to fall asleep hence I am here on your floor" he smirked as he leaned against my bedside table basically looking into my soul with those doll looking eyes of his.

"Sweet korean jesus I need to stop drinking" I rubbed my forehead avoiding his intense stare and for some reason my cheeks began to heat up.

"I'm going to head out" he smiled as he picked himself up off my floor and began walking to my bedroom door "Next time don't drink so much" he turned back around to face me before exiting the room. Oh god what have I gotten myself into and why am I not furious right now kicking him out and having a temper tantrum as I usually do?

"Yah Kim Eunae!" I sat up as I heard pounding on the door and Luhan came rushing back into my bedroom.

"Help" Luhan panicked as the banging became louder "This is going to look bad if i'm leaving your house in the morning well as wearing the same clothes I wore yesterday"

"Glad to know you care about my image" I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter