And The Hits Just Keep on Coming

FINDING MISS.RIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was like seeing a ghost. He was pale droplets of rain rolling down his cheeks to his collar bones. My mind was a complete blur. I thought I was finally going mad. I believed missing him had finally drove me to the point of insanity. He was my world and then he left.

When he embraced me I felt the warmth radiating off of his body and I finally realized this was real. He was here with me at this very moment. Luhan the boy I had been missing for a year and a half was finally with me, embracing me, wanting me. His dark chocolate brown doe eyes staring back into mine.

"I am here. It's really me." He whispered softly as he buried his face into my now dripping wet hair causing me to hold him tighter.

"I'm so sorry" I felt the tear falling from my eyes and felt nothing but the want of having him even closer because nothing else mattered at the moment "I've missed you so much"

"God I love you so much" he breathed out before claiming my lips. It felt so unreal to be with him. Kissing him. I thought he was mad at me. I thought he was ignoring me.

"We should go inside" I breathed out and we rushed out of the rain into my home but it didn’t take long until I was in his embrace again. He hoisted me up and pressed me up against the nearest wall of my living room. My body felt like it was on fire and all I could think of was my want for more "I love you so much" I sighed wistfully as I led him to my bedroom.

"Let's stay like this forever" he growled before my lips as his once more and it’s what I wanted. I wanted to be his. I wanted him to claim every part of me as his and it felt so right. Being with him. Making love with him. Just loving him in its entirety was just so right.

“As you wish” I chuckled as he pulled me closer causing me to straddle his waist and I too wished we could be like this forever.

I layed in bed wide awake the rest of the night as he laid sound asleep beside me and I thought of how grateful I was. To have a man like him in love with a hard headed, bad tempered, girl like me. You could say I was blessed.

I smiled as I rolled over to face him and traces the features of his face with my index finger but my smile slowly faded. He had awful bags under his eyes and his body was a bit thinner than it once was and I felt a slight pang in my heart. What had they done to him? What had they put him through? Those were the kinds of questions running through my mind. He look so tired and warn out that he barely resembled the Luhan I had met in the airport. Then he was extremely lively, well fed, and all together happier. It hurt me to think of all the burdens he must’ve had to carry alone.

“You should sleep” his tired husky voice made me jump as his eyes drifted open and he pulled my body closer to his.

“Yahhh, are you trying to give me a heart attack?” I sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter