This Boy

FINDING MISS.RIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunae POV

      After spending a painfully annoying night with my brother calling me Eunniechan I got to head home with the boy who has helped me more than anyone. We headed back into the dorm building hand in hand as we stopped infront of the elevator.

"So Eunniechan huh?" Luhan chuckled as a small smirk formed on his lips. I should've know my night wouldn't end so quickly.

"You too now?" I scoffed crossing my arms and walking into the elevator as the door opened.

"I think it's cute" he chuckled while pressing our floor number. Cute my Suho called me that for three years straight after we went to Japan all becuase he heard other kids calling their friends by adding -chan on to their names. Okay maybe that does sound a bit cute but seriously three years straight.

"Well it's not. It's actually quite annoying" I rolled my eyes before giving a small pout. Luhan can't resist the pout no matter how hard he trie so if I can get him to not call me Eunnie chan by using my secret weapon I will.

"Okay, Eun it is a bit annoying" he smiled and wrapped his arm around me as the elevator doors openned and we began walking back to our rooms and for the first time I felt a bit awkward as we stood in between both of our doors.

"Today was fun" I let a small smile slip on to my face as I couldn't help but feel like a teenager being dropped off at her door after a date.

"Yeah" Luhan sighed as he pulled me closer pressing his forhead onto mine "I don't want to let you go home"

"Then don't" I smiled lightly causing him to smiled as well "We can have a sleep over" 

"With iced coffee" he chuckled as I rolled my eyes and he complains about me ruining the moment.

"You're such a girl" I laughed before walking towards his door only to be pulled back.

"Hey, you know very well that I am not a girl" Luhan smirked as he pulled me closer. How did I fall for this girly little ?

"How about you remove those traveling hand or else you end up like Tao" I  raised my eye brows as he froze and hesitantly let me go.

"Yah no need to get violent" he chuckled nervously causing me to smirk. He always takes me so seriously when it comes to things like that.

"So gullible" I laughed as he scowled "You have ramen don't you?"

"Always hungry what did I do to deserve a girlfriend who eats me out of house and home as well as giving me a playful beating every now and then" he chuckled as he began to unlock his front door "and yes I have ramen"

"What would I do without you?" I smiled before latching on to his arm causing him to laugh as we walking into the apartment.

"You would cease to live in happiness ever again" he sighed dramtatically as he plopped down onto the couch as I left fro the kitchen.

"Which-" I started but he beat me to the punch.

"Top left drawer" he yelled back from the living room as I walked towards the said drawer and opened it revealing what looked like an unlimited supply of ramen noodles.

"Yah how much ramen does one n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter