Little Mermaid Phase

FINDING MISS.RIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV

"So who won the battle you and Kyungsoo had going on?" I cuckled while intertwining my fingers with her as we walked down the beachside.

"Truce" she smiled before looking up at the sky which was painted with a light peach and orange color due to the sunset.

"Wow" I joked as she laughed.

"Suprising I know how could the great Kim Eunae every come to a truce. Maybe hell froze over" she brushed  few strands of her hair out of her face before looking back at me a small smile gracing her lips.

"Maybe" I chuckled gently squeezing her hand as we continued walking "So what do you think of the group?"

"They're fun" she laughed glancing back at the group which was building a small fire "You're lucky to have such good friends" 

"They're your friends too now" I smiled as she looked down.

"I never had such close friends except for Jess and Jimin" she paused as if she was looking for a sign to go on which caused me to let out a small hum "To think you have that group of friend including my brother and Eunji that care for you almost like a family is amazing. Jimin and Jess were like my family."

"Are you jealous?" I chuckled as she scrunched up her face.

"Me jealous, never. I just simply admire the kind of friendship you have with them." She chuckled as we stopped "Wahhh it's so pretty" she smiled as she pulled me towards the water staring up at the sunset "You know ever since I was little I dreamed of standing on the seashore with the man I love, as cheesey as it sounds.

"Want to fulfill that dream?" I smiled as she glanced over to her who was still smiling brightly her eyes still locked tightly on the sunset.

"We are right now" she turned to face me her smile turning into a loving gentle one as she gently squeezed my hand "Don't judge though I was going through my little mermaid phase" that alone made me laugh "Yah stop laughing" she pouted slappign my arm.

"It's cute though" I chuckled as she rolled her eyes.

"It's embarassing I litterally wanted to be Ariel I wore a stupid mermaid costume fora half a year my mom had to basically rip it off my body to wash it. Honestly it was almost as bad as Joons spiderman phase" she laughed covering with her othe hand before brushing her hair back wich was being blown on by the wind.

"Does this mean I can be your prince Eric?" I beamed as she laughed and continued walking letting go of my hand "Is that a yes then?" I chuckled as turned around and smiled "I'll take that as yes"

"Hurry up prince Eric you have to kiss me before the sunsets or I might just drift away in the ocean never to be seen again" she waved for me to come over as I lightly jogged over to her grabbing her hand and pulling her towards me a small blush creeping onto her cheeks.

"You're right I don't have much time the suns almost gone" I smiled glancing over at the nearly set sun before looking back into her eyes.

"Just shut up and kiss me" she laughed before closing the space between us capturing  my lips with hers. This girl was so odd sometimes she was agressive, fiesty, not to mention had a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter