Bad Dreams

FINDING MISS.RIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunae POV

"Hey eun let's go play" Joonmyeon chuckled as he grabbed his jacket.

"Joon I can't I have to practice for my violin lesson" I sighed as he rolled his eyes.

"You can take a break can't you"

"I guess" I mumbled as I set my violin back in its case with the bow.

"Come on I want to show you something" he whined as he grabbed my hand dragging me out of our cute cottage like house.

"Where are you dragging me?" I cried as he kept dragging me farther into our wooded back yard "You're hurting me let go"

"We're here" he scoffed as he threw my hand down back to my side. I looked out to see the sea.

"How did you find this?" I sighed breathing in the fresh sea air as we stood on top of the steep hill leading down to the beach covered in rocks.

"I was with Jimin and he showed it to me" he said blankly before looking back at me "We need to talk"

"Yeah" I looked over to him as he began to chuckle.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" he scoffed as he put his hands on his hips.

"What are you talking about Joon?" I sighed as he stepped closer causing me to take a step back.

"Is it your goal to make me look stupid infront of mom and dad"

"What are you talking about?" I pleaded as he rolled his eyes.

"First with school, then with music, do you not have anything better than copy everything I do" his words cold as ice he's never spoken to me like this to me ever until we started middle school.

"I just thought it was interesting" I mumbled to myself as he stepped closer.

"Well become uninterested" he scoffed as he gently pushed my shoulder making me take a step back "Stop trying to be better than me"

"Joon I didn't mean to" I pleaded with hurt tears stinging my eyes as I took another step back tripping in the process falling back onto the sharp rocks. Feeling them scrape against my back cutting through my thin school shirt digging into my back.

"Eun!" he yelled "Stay right there!" the last words he said before retreating from my view. Joon please don't leave me were the words I wanted to say bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter