We Went to The Beach :)

FINDING MISS.RIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah get back her you little !" Eunae yelled as she chased Tao down the beach who was casually jogging away with her flip flops.

"Well at least we know Tao likes her" Xiumin chuckled as he pat Luhan on the back "But don't you think she curses like a sailor?"

"Eunae?" Luhan laughed as he looke dup at his girlfriend who  had an unending stream of curse words coming from as Tao pretended to throw her flip flops into the ocean "Nah"

"Eun noona is scary when she's like that" Kai said as he shook the water out of his hair managing to get everyone around him wet. 

"Yah could you try not to drench me" Xiumin snapped as he snatched the towel Kai was holding out of his hands and began to wipe his face.

"Chill baozi, chill" Chen smirked as he slung an arm over the older boys shoulders nearly knocking him down.

"Somebody get this thing off of me" Xiumin growled as Chen just began to chuckle.

"Lately our little baozi has been a bit...... what's the word.....y if you might say lately?"Chen smirked as the other scowled.

"I have not!" the smaller boy shrieked causing Luhan's face to scrunch up.

"Yah just let him be" Luhan tried to shoo Chen away but he stayed put "He might blow a blood vessel if you make him any angrier besides  we've had enough mayhem for one weekend" Luhan sighed only to hear Eunae yelling in the background.

"This is sparta!" She yelled before busting out laughing her foot pinning Tao to the ground as she beat him with her flip flops.

"Hyung!" Tao yelled as the group turned to face the bizarre scene making everyones jaw drop.

"What the ?" Chen busted out laughing as Luhan raised an eyebrow wondering how his grilfriend could turn Tao into a blubbering baby.

"She's even scarier than I thought" Kai mumbled as his gaze switched to Kyungsoo "Stay away from Eun noona I don't think you would stand a chance if she felt provoked".

"Wow thanks" Kyungsoo rolled his eyes as his boyfriend wrapped his arms around him protectively.

"She'll have to get through me first- owwwwww" Kai started only to earn a powerful hit in the side from the other.

"So what are we doing now that I have retrieved my shoes back?" Eunae smiled as she rejoined the group acting as if she didn't just brutally beat down exo's kung fu panda.

"She's more like Suho that I thought" Chanyeol mumbled as everyone shifted their attention to him while he was currently applying sunblock to Baekhyun's back because the other boy believes he will ruin his skin in the california sun.

"Agreed" all the boys said in unison as Eunae couldn't help but laugh a bit even though her and Suho weren't on good terms it was still sort of refreshing to hear about her brother and what he's been up to lately.

"Speaking of my brother where is he?" Eunae smiled as everyone fell into a deep awkward silence *cricket* "Well?" 

"He took a stop by your guy's family home" Sehun said while him and Chaein walked over to join the group.

"Where have you two been?" Baekhyun laughed causing the other boy to blush and clear his throat.

"Don't answer that" Kyungsoo warned as Sehun just laughed to himself while on the other hand  Chaein looked beyond the group.

"Why is Tao laying there on the beach like a depressed baby seal?" she laughed as the others looked over to the said boy who indeed was laying on the beach looking a bit traumatized.

"Oh he stole  Eun's flip flops" Luhan chuckled scratching the back of his neck as the girl laughed "And let's just say she won that fight"

"Wahh Eunae you're so cool" Chaein beamed as she linked her arm with Eunae's "I lost that war many times with Tao but he only teases people he likes so I guess it's okay"

"He should've known one day someone would've got the better of him" a tired voice mumbled as the trunk of the suv opened revealing a yawning, Lay.

"You're seriously starting to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter