Class A Prick

FINDING MISS.RIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jess POV

"They're crazy" I whispered to N as they sat on the couch before the newly formed couple.

"Yahhhhh give it back I swear to god Luhan" Eunae shrieked as she stradled Luhan on the couch fighting for her phone.

"Did you just bite me!" Luhan yelled from underneath her.

"You can say that again" N sighed as we both leaned back into the couch watching the two bicker like a bunch of whiney uncivilised children. They call N and I over to hangout yet it ends up like this. Besdies N and I aren't exactly on good terms right now anyway which I sorta wish I told Eun about because this is starting to get really awkward. N and I just weren't exactly compatible at the moment. Let's just put it this way he brought up becoming official I freaked out and accidently possibly may have hurt his feelings unintentionally well at least that's how it went I think I completely went into panic mode. It's not that i'm afraid of the whole relationship commitment thing but let's just say I haven't exactly had the best luck with them in my small lifetime.

"Anyways what were you guys saying?" Eun beamed as she finally conquered Luhan and got her phone back.

"Nothing" N and I mumbled at the same time awkwardly before looking at one another.

"Hey N why don't we go get some drinks?" Luhan smiled as N nodded and grabbed his jacket. He really doesn't want to be near me does he.

"Okay what happened?" Eun sighed as soon as the door of Luhans apartment shut giving me that warm comforting "Talk to mommy' look she gives me when she knows something is up.

"I completely screwed up" I cried as she sat next to me patting me back like a mother would "I freaked out and-" I started but completely brokedown blubbering like a baby. I actually really want me and N to work and honestly I haven't anted to be with someone as bad as I want to be with him but as of right now I crying like a kid who didn't get what they wanted for christmas.

"It's okay breathe" Eun took her own deep breaths as I tried but they just came out shaky "Now tell me exactly what happened"

"He started talking about becoming official and you know me and that kind of stuff so I started panicking and I told him to stop and completely snapped at him like a and I did mean it I was freaking out and didn't know what to do. I hurt him Eun and I don't know what to do." I explained tears tumbling down my cheeks in the process "I can't do anything right"

"Jess calm down you and N will work it out he's a very understanding person besides I bet Luhan is talking some sense into him right now"

Luhan POV

"Why are we just standing outside the door?" N groaned as I just shushed him.

Ice Queen: Ready ^_^

Operation find out what's bothering these to in motion :)

"Listen" I smirked as I pressed my ear to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter