Save Me Part 2

FINDING MISS.RIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunae POV

"So you're really Suho oppa's sister?" Chaein  inquired as she glanced over to Suho and then back to me.

"Yeah sadly" I soffed as she chuckled.

"You seem so lively compared to gramps over there"she laughed as I stifled a laugh.

"Gramps?" I raised an eyebrow as she took a few deep breaths.

"Have you noticed how your brother in a way sort of acts like an old man" she laughed as I looked over to him and Eunji as he sat there sipping his cup of coffee.

"Oh my god you're right" I laughed as Luhan leaned over my shoulder.

"Who's right?" he chuckled before sitting beside me.

"Chaein" I laughed as he looked beside me at the girl. I really want to ask about whatever is going on there but tonight is already going to probably be awful so I guess it can wait.

"About what?" he raised an eyebrow before picking up his glass of water.

"That my brother acts like an old man" I chuckled as he choked on his water a bit as he began to laugh.

"You haven't noticed?" he laughed as I shook my head and looked over to Suho his eyes meeting mine sending shivers down my back. You see my brother has always been this way to me ever since we started middle school. Before we used to do everything together, eat together, play together, hell one time for halloween we dressed up as thing one and thing two but then we started middle school. He made new friends and I just sorta stayed by myself, he started getting into music and our parents decided to make us take violin and piano lessons together. Every lesson I would get praised for my work while he struggled with learning the instruments. Not only that but even in school it seemed as if we were racing each other as I ranked first in our class while he ranked second. Sooner or later he just became cold towards me brushing me aside when I tried talking to him in school, leaving without me to go home. Of course everything I was doing was unintentional and I didn't realize how much it bugged him that I was doing better untle the day of an accident. The day he pushed me off the hill, the day I recieved a permanent scar symbolizing my brothers hatred and jealousy toward me.

"Eun" Luhan waved his hand as I was brought back to reality.

"Huh" I mumbled as he laughed.

"Chaein's said your name twice now" he sighed taking another sip of his water as I looked over to Chaein.

"Sorry" I chuckled awkwardly as she laughed.

"It's fine, I was just wondering if you knew about me and Sehun" she smiled as she nudged the auburn haired boy beside her.

"What about?" I raised an eye brow as she blushed.

"Luhan how could you not have told her that Sehun and I are married?" she scolded playfully as he laughed awkwardly.

"It slipped my mind I guess" he chuckled before looking back at me with that same look he gave me earlier after we left our music theory class.

"Oh wait no you mentioned them when we weren't dating"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter