School Meeting

FINDING MISS.RIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      First day of college. Yeah i'm seriously thinking I may have possibly went crazy in korea when I came up with this master plan to come to america and find myself. I didn't realize how many international students there were but I guess it's good to have alot of variety and not the same old same old everyday. 

"So what are you majoring in?" N said as we walked towards the school. Earlier this morning he stopped by the apartment and offered to show me around so of course I accepted his offer because let's face it i'd probably be lost and clueless.

"Undecided but i'm taking a variety of classes like music theory and stuff"  smiled as we walk toward the information building on campus.

"You know that's funny because your ice queen of a neighbor is too" he chuckled as we entered the building "Okay so make sure you grab a map because  your most definitley gonna need it.  So what's your first class?"

"Music theory" I sighed as I picked up a map and lookd back over to him who was smirking at me "What?"

"Ice queens first period is that too" he chuckled before walking out of the office. 

"Wait so  how do you know so much about her?" I raised an eyebrow as he stopped in his tracks.

"You know she and her best friend I like have the same classes" he smiled as he turned back to face me then continued walking "Follow me" we made our to the lecture hall for music theory.

"Thanks i'll see you later" I waved N goodbye and entered the room. It was about twenty minutes before class started and there were only two other students in the room but I wanted to take this time to just relax and collect my thoughts. I closed my eye and leaned back in my chair enjoying the peace and quiet.

"Eunae!" I heard the girl in front of me beam as she rushed over to the door "I called you this morning but you didn't pick up" I looked up to see the coffee girl standing in the door way smiling at the girl who was talking to her. She really does look good with that smile instead of that snarky look plastered on her face.

"Sorry Jess, I was in the shower" she laughed as she began walking to what I assumed was her seat. She continued walking up towards me not even noticing my prescence.

" Who knew i'd see you here?" I leaned foward and whispered in her ear as she sat down infront of me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter