Coffee Girl

FINDING MISS.RIGHT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, take care of yourself okay" Sehun sighed as Chae-in hugged me.My heart still races just by her touch.

"You have to" she smiled with small tears forming in her eyes and Sehun slung his arm over her shoulder pulling her closer.

"I will" I smiled as I waved goodbye and headed to the terminal. My heart racing as I got on the plane. This was it, my break from life in Korea and China. I wouldn't say I was running away from it but in a sense I was. There were things I wanted to forget, people I needed to get over and being there just felt like it was slowly strangling me. I rested my head back on my seat and shut my eye there was so much I needed a break from. By the time the plane touched down in California it was what seemed like the afternoon. I got off and collected my luggage slowly taking in what I was doing this was indeed crazy.

"Excuse me" I asked one of the airport worker in english trying to hide my accent. God was this weird.

"Yes" she smiled as she looked up at me.

"Where's the food court?" I smiled but really i'm starving the last thing I had was ramen and bubble tea which I had with Sehun and Chae-in before I got on the plane.

"It's down on the right" she smiled as I nodded and walked in the direction she pointed. I wouldn't say my english is amazing but I do have the necessities down. I spotted a starbucks and decided to get some iced coffee. After they took my order and I recieved my drink I decided I was going to go get a taxi and head to my new apartment but was stopped when this spaz of a girl came flying into me.

"Ahhhhh" she shrieked as my coffee spilled all over her as she kept staring in the direction she was running before looking up at me.

"I'm so sorry" I sighed as I tried to get some knapkins for her. Perfect first fifteen minutes in America and i've already managed to make a fool of myself.

"Just forget it" she sighed as she picked up her belongings off of the floor which were drenched in vanilla iced coffee. She picked up her now cracked damp ruined phone and looked as if she were about to cry.

"That " I sighed in korean. Before she shot me an ice cold glare.

"Yeah it does " she chuckled in korean. I probably should've just kept my mouth shut but she came flying into me it wasn't like I did on pupose.

"You ran into me" I scoffed as she stood up.

"You just sort of popped up out of the blue barbie boy" she rolled her eyes as she  put her things back into her bag looking back in the other direction "" she mumbled under her breath before walking away.

"Barbie boy" I chuckled as I watched her walk out of the building drenched in coffee. What kind of attitude was that? I walked out of the building not even bother to buy another coffee I just wanted to get to my apartment and then head over to the college to get my schedul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter