A glimpse of the past

Our Song

 

I'm near to writing the final chapters of this fic... just want to of course, ask my readers of who do you want the llama to end up with?

I'll definitely consider the thoughts of the majority :)) thank you so much :)

AMBER'S POV

"We're back!!!" I saw my co workers surprised looks on their faces when we barged in the cafe. I can see that they're happy but there's a tinge of confusion. 

"Uhm guys?" They snapped out from their thoughts and one by one ran towards us. 

"Hey llama, Jess... how're you guys?" Minho head locked me as he ruffled my hair. He waved his hand to Jessica who by then was shyly hiding behind me. 

"Great! And guys before anything starts, I want to announce to everyone that me and Jessica here is officially a couple." 

I raised our intertwined hands in the air and I heared the constant cheering from the crowd, though Ailee's expression seemed that she knew it, she just kept the smile, keeping everything neutral. 

"Is there something wrong with Ailee?" Jessica whispered at my ear when everyone went to their respective counters. 

"I'll go check on her, just stay here for a moment kay?" I gave her a quick peck on the lips before following Ailee to her office. 

She was busy signing papers and checking some documents when I came in, she immediately stopped what she was doing and flashed a smile. 

"So how's the loverboy?" 

"I'm really happy, I didn't expect that this would be happening to me, I mean I really thought that I'd stay single for quite a long time" 

"Have you really moved on?"

"What do you mean?" 

"You know I've been very close to Jessica right? I just don't want her to be hurt. You know Am, I really love seeing you together but I like you to be sure that you'll choose Jessica at all cost." 

"Of course I will, she never left my side and I fell inlove for her..." 

"What if Krystal suddenly shows up? What will you do?"

"Krystal's with Donghae and I'm happy for them, she's my bestfriend remember?"

"Have you ever seen her since you came here and be with Jess?"

"No, I did not tell her where I am and I told my friends not to inform anyone that I'm here"

She started tapping her fingers on the table which rose my curiosity as to where this conversation is heading.

"Do you want to tell me something?" I asked, when I noticed the build up of the awkward atmosphere in the room. 

"Yes, Congratulations. Take care of each other" she stretched her hand out for a shake which I gladly accepted. 

I was about to turn the knob open when she called me 

"Amber"

"Yeah?"

"Remember to always follow your heart" 

With that I left with curiosity starting to form numerous thougts in my head. 

"Hey, you okay?" My drifting mind came back to reality with Jessica's voice, I gave a faint smile and planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Yah lovebirds! Save you lovey dovey for a while, we'll be opening in thirty minutes" Minho shouted followed by a chuckle, he threw us our aprons and went back to preparing his beloved coffee machine. 

"So... let's get back to work?" She traced my face with her fingers which stopped at my lips. I carved a smile and put on the apron, dragging her to the counter. 

The day passed with us busy on the sudden increase in our customers, no wonder Taeny's cafe really got the popularity they deserved. 

I was sitting at a corner waiting for Jessca's end of shift when a cup of coffee was placed infront of me. 

"Mind if I join you?" I raised my head and saw Minho. 

"Yeah sure" he took the seat infront of me and took a sip at his own drink.

"So.... how's the vacation with Jess?" 

"Happy...we became a couple" 

"Are you sure with it?" 

"Hey, what's with this interrogation? First it was Ailee and then you?" 

"Woah, calm down there buddy. Just asking" 

"Minho I 'm sure. I love her, we're both broken and we found each other"

"You know I trust you buddy, just don't hurt Jess kay?" 

"Count on me" 

 

"I'm done!" We both turned to the direction of the voice and saw Jessica throwing her apron on the side. She immediately came to me and kissed me on the lips.

"You two are making me jealous, I want a girlfriend too" 

"Find one yourself, now we'll be going because I missed this stupid llama"

I waved goodbye at him and Jessica dragged me out, she immediately linked her arms on mine as we walked. 

"Are you hungry?" I asked her when we passed by a restaurant. 

"Yeah, but can we just order and take them home?" 

"You really missed me huh?" 

"Just order the food and we'll go home" 

I immediately followed her when her aura darkened, I don't want to sleep on the floor or be deprived from kisses and cuddles so better make her happy. 

I was third in line from the counter when I caught a glimpse of someone waiting for a cab. The restaurant was just beside a hotel and this girl is waiting outside. She was wearing a leather jacket and skinny jeans, I can't see her face clearly because of the shades but her skin were white complimenting her jet black hair, when she started to walk, my eyes widened because of the similarity of this girl's movements with...Krystal. 

Wait that's impossible, She can't be here. I mean, I told them not to mention my whereabouts to her.

My world stopped when a cap stopped infront of her and she took of her shades, even thought she's facing sideways, I can feel that it's her. I know every single thing about her so I'm confident it's her. 

Unconsciously, I ran outside, running to catch up with her. I even ignored Jessica when she shouted my name, I just ran but to no use.

I lost her.