The Face off I

Our Song

"Yah! I will never be sweet to you again llamaface" Llama? I heard a girl's annoyed voice from the other side, one turn and I'll be meters away from Amber's apartment and hearing the word llama, I suddenly stopped iny tracks to silently overhear their conversation. 

"Hey babe would you help me here please?" That voice, I can't be mistaken with it. It's definitely Amber's. I confirmed my thoughts when I toom a peep from where I was hiding and saw her standing infront of their apartment. There were luggages arpund her and she was pouting, so they just arrived from Incheon and speaking of they...please don't tell me that the one she called babe was... was Jessica.

"Do it yourself stupid" there she is again. 

"I'll cook you dinner if you forgive me" 

The next scene totally ripped my heart into pieces, a blonde girl came running back to where Amber was and threw herself at her while the latter spun her around and kissed her. They looked so happy as if they were just newly weds who came back from their honeymoon. 

I can't move, my feet were glued to the ground as my mind tried its very best to process what I saw. It took me quite sometime until years started to run down from my face, it hurts seriously, the feeling was like a million knives hit my heart and slashed it. I was too late, somebody took her away from me without me telling her what really happened. I never had the chance to tell her my side...

"Hello, Ailee unnie?" When I think I could speak straight without sobbing, I fished my phone out of my pocket and decided to give her a call. 

"Oh hey Krys, how're you? Have you talked to ber?"

"Unnie... please don't tell Amber that I came here" 

"Wait. Why Krys? Did something happened?" 

"Unnie -" tears started to flow again without me noticing, and there I was, sitting at one corner, hugging my knees tightly as I try to tell her what I saw.

"amber... I saw them unnie...they - kissed" I hid my head on my knees and continued to cry. She gasped in the other line, probably finding the right words to say.

"Krys...could you come over?" 

"O - okay unnie" I got up and fixed myself but just as when I was about to walk back. I met her, Jessica. 

"I was about to go to the convenience store to buy something when I heard you cry... Are you okay?" 

I met her gaze, even though my vision was quite blurry after crying, her image was saved in my head. Her hair was blonde, her eyes seem to pierce through your soul the moment you stare at it, she's smaller than me but it didn't made her less scary but hey I was crowned ice princess before too and I could give the same kind of stare she's giving me right now. 

"Uh - no I - I 'm fine" I answered, not breaking our little glaring competition. 

she turned her back and started walking. I watched her intently until she disappeared from my sight. 

So that was Jessica, the one Amber fell in love with after me. 

 

 

JESSICA'S POV

I decided to go out to buy Amber the ingredients she needed for our dinner while she fix our things in our room when I heard sobs coming from the corner of the streets, I walked closer to the source of the sobs when I heard words like kiss, unnie and amber...Amber? What is this? When I turned at the corner, A tall girl with Jet black hair wearing fitted white shirt and skinny jeans welcomed me, she was fixing herself and wiping the tears from her face, her back was facing me. 

"I was about to go to the convenience store to buy something when I heard you cry... Are you okay?" I asked, trying to sound a little concern even though I wanted to ask the hell out of her about Amber, It really can't be just a mere coincidence because me and amber's home is near, she mentioned the word kiss and as far as I remember, we kissed just a while ago. 

My stare was starting to become a glare when I noticed her eyes pierce through me, who is this girl anyway? I don't believe Amber could flirt with other girls because we were together wvery single minute of our lives. 

Can it be? 

"Uh - no I - I 'm fine" she answered me, still not taking her eyes off mine. Her eyes were sharp, and I admit it's as scary as mine. But hell I care, I'm the ice princess anyway. 

"Well okay, next time if you would cry not in the streets please" I turned my back on her and started walking when I got tired of seeing her face, if ahe really was Krystal whom Amber told me before, she better not mess up what we have now or she'll surely taste the hell of mine. 

 

"Hey Jess, everything okay?" Amber welcomed me when I returned to our room. I was still pissed off and the thought of Krystal still bugs me. Why is she here? 

"Yeah, everything's okay" I gave her a quick peck on the lips before heading straight to the couch. 

"You are absolutely not okay Jess... what is it?" 

"Am, what if - what if Krystal auddenly appears here and then wants to get you back... what would you do?" She furrowed her brows and gave me a questioning look before speaking. 

"I already have you Jess and I love you...you know that right? Krystal is just a past and my bestfriend. I've moved on" 

I nodded ny head and stared at her, I can aee her worried eyes staring back at me. 

"Why did you ask anyway?" 

"Nothing, just thought of asking" 

"You got into a bad mood because of it?" She chuckled and pulled me closer, wrapping her arms around my waist and kissing my forehead. 

"Just so you know llama, I'm a jealous one. One wrong move and I swear, you'll regret ot for the rest of your life" 

"I know. You don't have to scare me" 

"Good. Now go back to the kitchen and cook" I laughed inside when I saw her throw a what - the - hell look after I commanded her like a boss

AILEE'S POV

I heard a few knocks on my door and I knew it was Krystal, swinging it open, I saw her eyes with tears flowing from it. 

"Krys - " I wasn't able to finish my sentence because she hugged me while continuously crying until I felt my right sleeve got wet. I caressed her hair, trying my best to comfort her but it was no use. 

"Want some chocolate?" I broke the hug and motioned her to come with me which she followed lifelessly. 

"Thanks" she silently took one and ate, still looking down. 

"I should've just been honest to her before" finally she nanaged to talk. 

"It's not your fault Krys, all of it was just a misunderstanding."

"But she's now with that girl" 

"I know, maybe we should say that things was just late."

"I'm going back to Seoul unnie, I need rest" 

"It's okay Krys, just call me if you need anything okay?"