Fallin

Our Song

Chapter based on a song from Janno Gibbs, A filipino singer with his song "Fallin" 

Check out youtube video with lyrics here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxI8ZNQXKig

A/N: Blue colored texts are flashbacks, green is Author's note, red for Song Lyrics and purple for the next chapter teaser :D

Ooh yeah
Yeah yeah

Our little conversations are turning into little sweet sensations
And they're only getting sweeter every time
Our friendly get-togethers are turning into visions of forever
If I just believe this foolish heart of mine

I can't pretend that I'm just a friend
'Cause I'm thinkin' maybe we were meant to be

I think I'm fallin', fallin' in love with you
And I don't, I don't know what to do
I'm afraid you'll turn away
But I'll say it anyway
I think I'm fallin'(fallin') for you
I'm fallin'(fallin') for you

Whenever we're together, I'm wishin' that goodbyes would turn to never
'Cause with you is where I always wanna be
Whenever I'm beside you, all I really wanna do is hold you
No one else but you has meant this much to me

I can't pretend (no) that I'm just a friend (I'm just a friend)
'Cause I'm thinking maybe we were meant to be


 

 

“Thank you” A cute little girl with short hair and wearing red shorts, black tee and cap said happily as she took the ball given to her by another little girl at the playground.

“You’re welcome” The other girl said and smiled back sweetly.

“I’m Amber” the kid with a ball extended her hand as she introduced herself.

“I’m Krystal” she answered and their friendship started with a handshake.

################################################################################

13 years later

“Hey Krys!” Amber came from nowhere and covered Krystal’s eyes with her hands, the other girl giggled while struggling to break loose from the taller girl’s arms.

“Stop it, Amber” They moved from side to side trying to win over another. Ever since the day they met, they became the best of friends, they were classmates when they entered elementary up until now that they’re on their first year of college.

“You’re still weak as hell Krys” Amber chuckled which earned her a smack from the other.

“Shut up dork, you’re not as strong as you thought so” she stuck her tongue out and ran from her. Amber followed her and when she caught her, she carried her and swayed her in the air.

“I’m always the one who protect you, ever since we’re 6. Don’t forget that” Amber dropped Krystal and smiled at her, Krystal faced her and they looked through each other’s eyes with joy.

“Hey guys! Ants will surely envelope the two of you if you didn’t stop” They both went back to their senses when a familiar voice called them.

“Hey Luna!” Krystal exclaimed in joy when she saw her friend approaching them.

“Hey Krys, Amber” she said with all smile as she wrapped her arms around the two of them.

“How are you puppy?” Amber asked with a teasing look on her face.

“I just got back from vacation, and hey Amber you really are more handsome than before.”

“Haha, stop it Lunlun” Amber crossed her arms on her chest.

AMBER’S POV

I got pretty excited when I saw Krystal walking towards our school that morning, her house is just a few blocks away from us and I honestly got used to walking with her every morning and afternoon. I met Krystal when we were just 6, she was the one who gave me the ball that flew to their backyard when my stupid friends kicked it so hard.

I remember the moment she appeared and gave me the ball with a shy smile on her face, I actually thought she was cute since then but as kids, I only thought of play time.

“You’re such a weakling” I saw one tall kid laughing at Krystal who was crying on the floor, her dress was covered with mud and has scratches on her feet.

“Hey stop it stupid, don’t hurt Krystal or you’ll definitely regret it.” I said bravely though deep inside I feel that it’s the end of my life.

“What’s your problem?” He pushed me so hard that I fell beside Krystal.

“You’re hurting my Krystal!” I gathered my strength to stand up and land a fist on his face, this kid always bullies Krystal and I hate him.

“You’re threatening me now huh?” He got back up and was about to hit back when I instantly kicked in between his legs that made him groan in pain and fell on his knees.

“Let’s run Krys” I held Krystal’s hands but I realized she was hurt that much to be able to run. I bent down and motioned her to get on my back which she immediately followed. I carried her on my back and we both run towards the park.

“Thanks again Am” she whispered in my ear while I was walking slower than before, surely that cannot follow us.

“Always welcome Krys” I smiled at her and we settled beside a large tree for us to rest.

“You always get into trouble when you’re with me”

“If it’s because of you then I always like to get into any kinds of trouble.”

Ever since we became friends, I always get into trouble because of saving her from those stupid bullies who enjoys picking up little ones, even a girl.

“What are you thinking?” I came back from spacing out when I felt Krystal’s lips touch my cheeks.

“Uh- nothing” I said scratching my head. Even we’re grown-ups, nothing changed between us. I’m still her protector, savior, servant…whatever you call it. She’s my princess and I’m here faithful and ever loyal Amber Liu.

“Let’s go to our class now, it’s just 10 minutes before 7am” she said and grabbed me by my hand.

Tons of eyes landed on us while we were walking down the aisle, both boys and girls looked at us as if we’re a celebrity or something. No doubt with that, Krystal is really a beautiful girl that every man wishes to be theirs. I won’t let that happen though, I want someone who would take care of her more than I do.

“They’re looking at you again” I chuckled when I saw Krystal’s expression darken with what I said.

“You like it?”

“Of course not, I’d punish them if they do something unlawful to you”

“Good” She moved closer to me and wrapped her arms around mine as we entered our room.

“Where did you go lovebirds?” Luna asked us. Oh yeah, we lost Luna earlier when Krystal went back to get me since I was spacing out.

“You’re the one who left us, I went to get Amber who was at Jupiter that time”

“Hey, I’m 100% conscious and alert, you two were just too fast in walking” I defended myself which made both of them smack me on my shoulders.

We went to our own places when we saw our teacher entered the room, I was on the seat near the door while Krystal was sitting next to the windows. I stared at her while she was reading, she’s really beautiful, I’m aware that many guys like to court her but she always refuse.

“Hey llama, stop staring at your princess” I heard Kris whispered to me.

“I’m not staring at her, Kris”

“Oh yeah? Why are you blushing then?”

“Stop it Kris.” I glared at him that made us laugh louder than we should supposed to.

“Excuse me Kris and Amber” we were both silenced when our teacher called our attention. Our classmates laughed at us including Krystal who smiled at me sweetly.

“You really look good together” Kris said to me while we were taking our lunch. We were left alone when Krystal and Luna ordered their food at the counter.

“Who?” I asked him.

“Krystal stupid.”

“You really think we’re a couple huh?”

“Is it not?”

“Of course not, we’re friends Kris. We’re friends since we’re 6”

“Everyone thinks you’re a couple. The stares, the touch…everything. Kryber is real Amber, maybe you couldn’t just realize it enough yet.”

“Haha, Kris you’re getting way beyond what you must think.”

“Really? What do you feel towards her anyway?”

I was dumbfounded with his question, what do I really feel? She’s my Princess, I’m her servant and I’m willing to be her servant forever…

“Hey amber.” I almost jump to my feet when I saw Krystal’s face just inches away from me.

“Ehem” Kris coughed beside me and his looks at me were annoying, this stupid guy really wants to tease me a lot, I just hope Krystal wouldn’t notice him.

“Uh-nothing” I asked and kicked Kris under the table, he grimaced in pain while I silently laughed at him.

“It seems that you always space out Am” Krystal asked me.

“It’s because she’s actually falling in love with her – “ I pretended to stretch my arms in the air but my fist landed directly on his chin that made him bit his tongue.

“you’re inlove?!” Krystal and Luna chorused. I felt my face was slowly heating up, I can’t look straight at their eyes. I’m doomed.

“He’s just joking, right Kris?” I patted his back harder than what it should be as I glared at him.

“Who is it Kris?” Luna asked him.

“It was a joke guys” He laughed and looked at me. Good thing he didn’t say a word or else I’ll kick his .

 

################################################################################

After classes, Luna, Kris, Krystal and I separated ways. Luna was with Kris while I walk Krystal home.

“So is it true?” Krystal broke the silence reigning over us with her question.

“What is it?”

“That you’re…in love?” I instantly got nervous with her, I don’t know what to answer. Am I really in love? I want to be with her always, spend time with her but I don’t know how it is to fall in love with someone.

“Tell me first how is it to fall in love?”

“When you want to be with that person always, you care and cherish every moment you’re with them… I actually can’t tell you all the details Amber, It’s…you know, kind of complicated” We both laughed but I instantly went silent afterwards.

"Well, I too can't tell you Krys. It's complicated too" She smirked at me and hit my head lightly. 

"So, I'll just meet you tomorrow?" Krystal said as we stopped infront of her house. 

"Yeah" I smiled before I waved her goodbye. 

Yeah right, I’m in love with Krystal Jung

############################################################################################

NEXT on Our Song: 

Perfect two: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lLvtydTM78

'Cause you're the one for me, for me
And I'm the one for you, for you 
You take the both of us, of us 
And we're the perfect two
We're the perfect two
We're the perfect two
Baby me and you
We're the perfect two

################################################################################

A/N What do you think for the this chapter? Is it good or bad? Lol. I hope you guys like this,I'll be updating my other stories too :D If you have any ideas just comment it below also your crticisms or anything else :)

Oh by the way, follow me on twitter haha @M_Ray94 or if you have Kakao too haha: seoheewan 

Thanks again! Heewan signing off! *wooosh*