Falling in love?

Our Song

JESSICA’S POV

We arrived Incheon with full hopes specially me, I will get all my things and finally leave this place and start a new one in Seoul. Amber was walking behind me while carrying some of my things, She’s funny though because I can see the annoyance in her face for carrying my loads.

“Giving up now Llama?” I while we stood at the entrance, waiting for a cab.

“Yah! We’re just staying here for two days and then you’re bringing this much?”

“Don’t worry Llama, you have my share of my shopping spree” Her face kind of lightened when she heard it. Well, I am actually planning to buy her things just for the sake of showing my appreciation.

“Well then, I’m honored to bring these for you” She loaded my things on the car and followed me inside. I asked the driver to bring me to the nearest hotel.

“A room for two please” I said to the receptionist as we entered the lobby. Amber is really something because the girls really have their eyes on her.

“I’m sleepy Jess” I saw the receptionist’s eyes widened when Amber rested her chin on my shoulders and even pouted.

“Wait there babe” I glanced at the girl who seemed to be disappointed because this girl beside me is already taken…Oh I love to tease Amber’s fan girls so much.

These past few days ever since we met, our relationship got way better than before. Well, I’m still disappointed that she doesn’t remember me and our first kiss but since she’s good and kind enough to treat me well, I changed my mind and treated her better.

To be honest, I’ve been feeling strange things within me. I don’t know why but I want her to be always at my side and see that dorky smile she always gives to me. I don’t want to assume that I’m in love or what but Amber really has this effect on me.

“Here’s your key ma’am” The receptionist brought me back to my senses when she handed me the key. I showed it to Amber and she smiled widely and dragged me, I took one last glimpse of the girl and saw her staring at Amber. I laughed within me and walked with her to the elevator.

“Where’s my room” She pressed the 10th button and stood beside me.

“We’ll be staying at one room silly, I can’t afford renting another for you”

“Huh? Then I’ll sleep at the floor again?”

“I was thinking to let you sleep at the bed but since you said that…I may reconsider”

“Hey Hey, no. I want to sleep at the bed, just put a pillow between us” she begged for my approval and when I said yes she suddenly danced randomly.

“Quit that, you’re embarrassing”

“Sorry, I just miss the softness of the mattress. Thank you so much Jess” She surprisingly placed me in a hug. Yeah, I know she’s happy but she doesn’t need to hug me. It just made my face…warm?

“Yieee…I think my second lead character is falling in love eh?” someone’s voice suddenly popped inside my head.

“Did you say anything Am?” I asked Amber hoping that she was the one who spoke just not to freak me out.

“No. why is there a problem?”

“Uh – Nothing” when the elevator doors opened, Amber immediately ran towards our unit. I roamed my eyes around the area hoping that the voice will speak again.

“Oh! You want me to speak again huh?” That’s it! That’s the voice again.

“Yes! Who are you?”

“Call me Hee Wan, I’m the extra in the story. No I’m everyone’s conscience”

“I’m just imagining things right?”

“No you’re not miss”

“Uh shut up” I made my way to the room and saw Amber jumping on the bed.

“Yah! Stop that! That’s where we will sleep” I glared at her which she immediately understood and behaved like an estranged puppy.

“You happy?” I smiled and held her hands placed on her knees, she smiled back and nodded her head.

I stood to fix my things but was stopped when she wrapped her hands around my waist. I stood there frozen not knowing if I would turn to her or just stand there and wait for her next action.

“W – what A- re you doing?”

“Nothing, I’m just happy. I thought I’ll never be this happy but thank you”

“O – okay. No need to hug me” I removed her hands around my waist. She just chuckled and threw herself on the bed.

I felt my face heat up because of what she did, I tried to shrug the feelings off but to no avail. Please don’t tell me I’m falling in love.