Moving On

Our Song

Who's updating? Oh it's me!! Lol A-Yo! because of your comments I really am inspired to write. so here is another update...who knows? I might make a triple update today...I heard someone is finally appearing on the next chapter? Please Anticipate guys!! Thank you for your comments, I appreciate them all and also the views and subscriptions... Thank you guys!!! nuff said here's our couple... I mean ex-couple. 

Wait...add me on facebook! lol https://www.facebook.com/YohannEvangelista

AMBER’S POV

Slap

Luna’s hand came in contact to my face that morning, she was flaming angry at me as I can see it through her eyes.

“How dare you do this to your friend Amber, She loved you and yet you’ll go kissing with a freaking girl outside the streets” she was breathing heavily that time while I looked down to avoid her stare. Damn, she sure was scary.

“I…um…I’m sorry”

“I regret that I entrusted Krystal to you Amber… I hate you!” She punched my shoulders and stomped her feet away. I touched my face because it’s still hot from Luna’s hands.

“Why don’t you just tell them?” Kris came behind me, he was eating a donut and still holds another two in his hands.

“Nah, it’s better if only the three of us knows. I don’t want Krystal to be guilty of what she’s doing. I heard her conversation with Donghae and she didn’t know what to do so to make things easier for them, it’s better to make her think that I’m cheating on her.”

“You’re such a martyr don’t you know that?”

“Thanks.”

 

Ever since what Kris, Suzy and I did. Krystal and I officially broke up.

Why didn’t you tell me Am” she asked me while crying we were at her place then when she invited me to talk things over.

“s-sorry” that’s all I can say, besides it must be questioning her and not her asking me.

She continued crying while she curled up to her knees and buried her face to it. I don’t know if she’s crying because of sadness of me leaving or happiness because she’s now free.

“I- I hope you’ll be happy Krystal, I know you deserve it” I clenched my fist to prevent myself from crying…this is it, I’m breaking up with my first love.

“A-amber wait” she stopped me when I was about to leave her room.

“What is it?”

“Don’t leave please.” What? Is she telling me not to leave?

“I… I love Suzy. And I know you love someone else too. And I want you to be happy Krys.” I took my hand back from her grip and left the room.

 

“By the way, what are you going to do this summer break?” Kris spoke that made me come back to my senses.

“I’m going to Busan, to visit my grandmother and relatives.”

“Really? Then I’m going to lose my games with Suho without you”

“You’re a big kid now, Kris.” I patted his shoulders and left him still eating.

 

My relationship with Krystal changed so much, 12 years of friendship was gone to waste. Now we’re total strangers, deep inside me I want to talk to her but I know it would never change anything. Krystal is long gone, she’s with Donghae now and I’m here still crying every night. I loved Krystal ever since I met her, I was always by her side and I’m always the one who is left behind.

Even Luna distanced herself from me, she always says that Donghae is better for Krystal whenever she’ll see me.

“I’m really happy to be a part of your school year, I hope you’ll be better next school year and see you guys in the campus” our professor said as we all bowed down to her as appreciation for her.

 Finally, it’s the end of a whole year of hardships! I already prepared my things last night for my travel to Busan later, I’ll be staying there to forget my feelings for Krystal and to prepare myself for the next school year of meeting her with Donghae.

I accepted a summer job as a café waiter and already rented an apartment, good thing Jackie-unnie gave me money for it.

“So see you next school year?” Kris extended his hands for a shake after he went with me to the train station.

“Yeap” we shared our fist bump and loaded the train.

I sat on the seat where I could watch the scenery outside, I watched as other passengers came and took their respective seats. I was waiting for someone to sit beside me but unfortunately no one sat until the train started moving.

My phone rang and my sister’s number registered on the screen, I quickly pressed the accept button and heard my sister speaking happily.

“Hey Amber! Where are you now?”

“Unnie! I’m on my to Busan now”

“Take care handsome llama, and oh by the way, look for Victoria Song once you arrived at your apartment okay?”

“Sure unnie, thanks.”

We hung up and I rested myself on the chair to sleep, 2 and a half hour to go then I’m finally arriving at Busan, I’ve been here twice because my grandmother used to live before she died so I’m going to visit her too.

I didn’t realize I fell asleep until I felt something on my shoulder, I opened my eyes and noticed a girl leaning on me. She was wearing a black hoodie which also covered her face. I went back to my previous position to return to my sleep and just woke up when we arrived at Busan. The girl already left and I made my way to a cab.

“Where are we heading sir?” the driver asked me.

“Song Qian apartment” he nodded and started driving, I never thought it will take us over 1 hour to get to the place. After giving my payment, I unloaded my things and made two knocks on the door. I waited patiently until a Chinese girl opened it.

“Hello, I am Amber Liu and I’m looking for Ms. Victoria Song?” I bowed low the woman infront of me.

“Your Jackie’s sister?”

“Yes”

“I’m Victoria, nice meeting you Amber” she reached out for a handshake which I accepted and smiled.

She showed me my room which has one king sized bed, study table, comfort room and shelves. It is painted white and brown with a modern-contemporary look.

“Your sister paid this for you for fear that you might bring lotsa girls in here. You are supposed to share this with another tenant but as of now, enjoy it as yours.” she giggled and my face turned red of embarrassment.

“Thank you Ms. Victoria”

“Feel at home Amber, and please call me Vic-unnie.” She waved and left me inside the room.

I scanned and saw that it was beautiful, simple yet elegant.

This is my new life now, tomorrow I’ll be starting my job as a waiter and I look forward to gain new friends and memories especially to forget my feelings for Krystal.

I know, I know it's short. don't worry, longer chapter is next. :D Please comment and subscribe!! Saranghae!!!! 

Heewan flying out!