Shower

Our Song

A - Yo! I'm back hahaha I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY for disappearing guys, I just entered school again and then there's f(x)'s comeback so I was busy spazzing over them and Krystal...I hope you guys are still there. :( 

so here's my update, I'll update as soon as I can together with the other fics. I'll try my best. 

Please leave comments...please? :(( Thank you! 

And add me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/YohannEvangelista

or follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/heewanredlight

And let's talk haha

CHAPTER 14 - SHOWER

 

AMBER’S POV

For days being with Jessica, I didn’t expect that we’ll be getting this close in just a while. Well for once I really never thought that I’ll get along with her this good because of her… you know, Icy and scary attitude but hey, here we are now, sharing one room without her kicking me or glaring at me. I felt very much comfortable with her around me and I honestly admit that it’s not the same if she’s missing.

As for Krystal, though I still feel that excruciating pain that she made me feel weeks ago but she’s my best friend, I love her and I’m happy whenever she’s happy. I already accepted the fact that she’s with Donghae and I know I’m ready to face her next month. Especially now that I feel like I’m starting to be able to move on from my heartache, thanks to this beautiful girl sleeping beside me.

Our day today was tiresome yet great, she went back to her former apartment and packed all her things with her, damn she does have tons of clothes and make up on her closet. I helped her fold it in a neat way and slid inside her two large travelling bags.

“You surely do have a lot of things to bring to Busan” I mumbled as I zipped one bag close.

She was on the other side of the room arranging her make up on a separate bag to prevent it from being damaged or mixed with her clothes.

“Deal with it llama, remember I’ll treat you for this trip” She paused to smirk at me before walking down to sit beside me. She ruffled my hair and snuggled close to me which made me froze on my spot when I smelled the enticing scent from her, she even linked her arms on me and rested her chin on my shoulders that I already thought that I was thrown a pail of water loaded with ice at.

“Y – Y – Yeah, I r – remember. Thanks” I answered her with a fully tensed up body, eyes looking straight and I never dared to look at her direction for who knows what might happen.

I never felt this way to anyone else, even with Krystal. Maybe because we were so close to each other that we didn’t find our skin ship as a…turn on? But with Jessica here, there’s this effect that I do not understand. She can control me whenever she’s with me and I’m more than willing to follow her wants without grudges. Oh no, this is bad.

“So, tomorrow we’ll go shopping alright? I’ll buy you clothes, shoes and cap” she removed her arms from me and searched for something inside my bag. I just followed her with my eyes and observed every detail of her face.

“Here wear this, I want you to look good for tomorrow” she threw me a plain white shirt, black, semi – skinny pants and black cap. I stared at them thinking that those were just ordinary clothes.

“You look great on plain shirts” seeming to have read my mind she have answered the question that has been running inside my head for a moment.

I answered with a smile and placed my tomorrow’s clothes in the corner and taking the towel placed on the headboard, I went straight to the bathroom to take the shower I needed to think things up.

I don’t think I’m inlove with her, I mean, if I am then it’s too fast. I just broke up with Krystal for about 4 months? And then here I am, having these thoughts to Jessica whom I just met for weeks. Compose yourself Amber Liu, It’s just the hormones trying to rule you, just go and take a cold bath and everything will turn back to normal.

I leaned on the wall while the cold drops of water from the shower touched my back, I’m confused. I should not feel this way, I might screw up, I might break my heart again and I’m so damn afraid to experience that kind of pain again. That pain that I thought everything was wasted, that I thought I was a stray kid who lost his parents in the middle of a huge swarm of people on a busy street. I don’t want to be lost again.

For a moment there I felt that tears started to flow from my eyes and then I heard myself sob. I thought it was just the water but I realized I’ve spaced out that long for me not to notice it. I wiped those tears away and straightened myself, wow I still have clothes on? What the hell? I laughed at my stupidity and was about to remove my wet shirt when I felt a pair of arms encircled my waist.

Right then and there I felt chills ran through my spine and my hair stood at the back of my neck…who was it? Burglar? Wait, those hands are soft and small…oh my god, don’t tell me…

“I’m sorry, I was worried when I heard you sob inside so…”

, it’s Jessica. Yeah, who else might that be, she’s the only girl I’m sharing this room with so it’s definitely her. But why? She doesn’t really need to follow me all the way here just to comfort me, good lord thank you that I still have clothes on.

I held her arms and faced her but she like a spring her arms returned to where it was wrapped a while ago. She buried her face on my chest and tightened her arms on me.

“You really don’t have to follow me here, now you’re soaking wet” I unconsciously caressed her hair and lifted her chin to meet her eyes and by that stupid action I was held captive by those pair of eyes. It was like a magnet who pulls me closer and the more I stared at it, the more I was drawn closer.

We stayed in that position until I saw her slowly leaning towards me, whatever happens her will determine our relationship…deep inside me I know I’m starting to like her and…I’m willing to try a new chapter of my life with her.

I was cut off with my thoughts when her lips touched mine, that soft lips who gently pressed my trembling one. Her hands who was at my waist traveled to my neck that made our lips crash together harder while my hands pulled her closer to me and my back hit the wall.

HEE WAN’S POV

Jessica seductively messed with Amber’s hair as they deepened the kiss now with their tongues fighting with each other. Amber successfully entered Jessica’s mouth and searched what she was looking for, she the latter’s tongue and it made a sound that stopped them from their lustful deeds.

The broke apart and caught for air as they leaned their foreheads together and stared at each other’s eyes. Jessica’s lips curved a smile as she gave the taller girl a quick peck on the other hand, Amber who was confused a while ago seemed to finally found the answer to her questions and doubts as she placed a kiss on the smaller’s forehead.

“I love you, Jessica Jung” she whispered on Jessica’s ears that made her blush and bury her face on Amber’s neck.

“I love you too, I’m happy that I ended up with my first kiss”

Amber’s eyes widened with her statement and gave her a questioning look which Jessica answered with a chuckle.

“Remember when you went to the bar?”

“Yeah”

“And then you met with a random girl and then you woke up on your bed?”

“Y – Yeah… don’t tell me you’re – “

“Yeap, I’m that girl you kissed and puked on.”