Before I let you go

Our Song

A-yo GG! hehe I'm back with an early update because...I'll be having another update later!! *woot woot* I heard we have a new character? but who is it? :O 

Oh by the way there's some changes in the format of the story and I'm thinking wether to make this longer or stick to the 15 chapter story, I thought of that because it seemed to me that the story is fast paced...is it? or is it not? I actually finishedthe rough draft of the story.  What do you think guys? :)) Please leave comments. 

Anyway, Thank you...Thank you so much for the 952 views, 12 upvotes, 53 subscribers and 32 comments...Thank you so much guys!!! I get more inspired with the story.

 

BEFORE I LET YOU GO

I can still remember yesterday
We were so in love in a special way
And knowing that your love
Made me feel... Oh... So right

But now I feel lost
Don't know what to do
Each and everyday I think of you
Holdin' back the tears
I'm trying with all my might 

Refrain:
Because you've gone and left me 
Standin' all alone
And I know I've got to face 
Tomorrow on my own
But baby

Chorus:
Before I let you go
I want to say I love you... 
I hope that you're listenin'
'Coz it's true, baby... 
You'll be forever in my heart
And I know that no one else will doohh... yeah... 
So before I let you go
I want to say I love you... 

 

AMBER’S POV

 

“Amber!!” I heard Suzy shouting while I and Krystal were walking towards school.

 I never told Krystal or make her feel that I knew what was happening between them, I know what to do and time is all I’m waiting.

Suzy threw herself to me for a hug which surprised me and even Krystal.

“Hey you really have a nice morning eh?” I returned the hug and looked at her.

“Yeah, anyway… I need to go now, Kris wants to see me” she waved and ran inside the gate.

“Since when have you become close with her?’ Krystal asked with a worried look on her face.

“Oh…Kris introduced her to me two weeks ago, he’s a very good friend of hers so we got to hang out a little.”

“You didn’t tell me”

“Sorry, I just thought you were too busy these days.”

“It’s okay, just tell me next time okay? Got to go to my room now, take care Am.”

“Krys?” I held her wrist that stopped her.

“Yes?”

“I Love You”

How long has it been since I started acting like I’m okay when I’m with her, If she really didn’t notice anything different I’ll really join an audition for actors… I think my drama skills are well enough. I watched her walk towards her room and gave out a long and deep sigh, two more days Amber…two more.

“You’re spacing out again kid” I felt someone patted my shoulder and when I look up who it was I saw Donghae beside me. I felt blood rushed to my head the moment I saw him, I looked at his hands on my shoulders and back to him. Calm down llama, calm down.

“hey, hyung. How’s it going? And why are you here?”

“I just took the entrance exam for the next school year, I’ll be spending my senior year here.”

“That’s great hyung! But I need to go now, see you around.” I walked past him but before I could go further, I stopped and turned to him. I saw him looking at Krystal’s classroom from afar.

“Hyung!” he turned.

“Take care…of her” I saw his eyes widened and I ran towards my room. I don’t want to hear anything from him, I might just lose my temper and hit him and I don’t want that, Krystal loves him.

I sat at the desk beside the windows, lifelessly waiting for the time to pass and dismissal to come. I am still nervous about what I’m going to do, I don’t know if I could make this.

Another few hours and I heard the bell ring, I reached for my phone and saw Kris’ messages and one from Krystal

5:01pm Kris: Where are you? Suzy’s with me already.

5:10pm Krystal: Hey am, I’ll be waiting for you outside J

I walked nervously towards the school’s exit, I know Krystal is there…I know she’s waiting. I breathed deeply and fixed my collar, This is it Amber, release the person you loved the most.

Few more steps and I saw Krystal standing under a tree, I pretended not to see her until Suzy passed by, her eyes widened when she saw me. I smiled and I saw her running towards me.

1

.

.

.

2

.

.

.

3

.

.

.

Amidst the number of people walking around the place, Suzy flung her arms around my neck and her lips brushed to mine. I opened my eyes slightly and I saw them looking at us, some students even clapped their hands thinking we’re a newly announced couple. And then I saw Krystal, stood frozen. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped slowly, she walked backwards and ran.

“Is she still there?” Suzy whispered to me as we broke the kiss, I didn’t kiss her back just to be clear.

“No, she already left.”

“Well then, drama’s over.” Suzy is a part time actress and model, she already appeared in some shows and did kissing scenes so I entrusted to her our so called ‘relationship’.

“Thanks Suzy, but you didn’t place your thumb on my lips…you actually kissed me” she laughed at my reaction, I just told her that if she’ll kiss me, make sure that she’ll place her thumb in between. It’s just an act so it doesn’t need to be true.

“Never mind, only a few girls would have the opportunity to kiss you so…Maybe grab the chance?”

“Don’t fall for each other please.” I heard Kris’ voice from behind, he gave me a fist bump before ruffling my hair.

“I won’t, I know you like her.” I whispered to his ear that made him blush.

“So what are you going to do now?”

“Maybe take some rest first?” I picked up my bag and fixed my uniform.

“So we’ll be seeing each other tomorrow?”

“Sure.”

I left them and went straight back home, as I was spacing out, I noticed someone standing, his back facing me. The moment I saw him I know already who he is…It’s Donghae.

“Hey hyung, what are you – “ I wasn’t been able to finish y sentence when he turned around and hit me on the face. Coming from a soccer player, his punch was absolutely hard that I thought my nose got broken. I fell to the ground, holding my bleeding nose and lips.

“How dare you” He shouted, I can see his eyes was really angry and he grabbed me by the collar.

“How dare me what?” I looked straight back at him… I actually have the more right to be angry at him not me letting him destroy my face.

“I saw you… a while ago. Some other girl kissed you. You’re Krystal’s boyfriend right?” He aimed for another hit but I didn’t took my eyes away from him.

“Oh yeah? I liked it really, she’s y and beautiful” his eyes widened more, I pushed him to release myself from his grip. I got my bag and went inside the house. The moment I closed the door, I fell to my knees and tears started to fall from my eyes. I want to get rid of this pain, I want to forget in any way possible.

“Hey Kris?” I said on the other line.

“Hey”

“Where are you?”

“Home why?”

“Do you know any place where I could be drunk?”

“You don’t drink amber, stop that.”

“Ugh, you’re useless” I hung up and rested my head on the door, I climb up helplessly and I just a matter of minutes I found myself in the bar. I never drink in my while life, this is my first time to be drinking this hard.

“Another glass please” I said to the waiter and handed him my glass.

“You drink so much” I heard a girl’s voice from behind.

I turned to look who it was and saw a petite girl with brown hair standing, she’s wearing a pink tank top and black short shorts. She sat in front of me and gave me a smile.

“Yeah…” the waiter came and gave my glass, she ordered hers and placed her bag beside her.

“What’s your name?” she rested her elbow on the table with her head cupped on her palm.

“Amber”

“What a girly name”

“Of course because I’m a girl” my response surprised her, she moved my chin from left to right as if inspecting my face.

“You’re too handsome for a girl”

“I know right”

We talked and talked until I didn’t know what time is it, I’m so dizzy and I knew that random stuffs keep coming out from my stupid mouth.

------

The next day I saw myself back to my room…wait why the hell am I here? I remember I was making myself drunk…drinking and talking to someone…wait, who’s that someone? I grabbed my head trying to remember everything. But what only registered into my mind is a pink tank top and black short shorts. She was smiling and that’s it. Is she the one who brought me here?

I stood up and went directly to the kitchen, my head is aching like hell. Aish, I regret drinking ever! now I need to pass this day with a severe headache. When I arrived at the counter I saw tray of Pasta, toasted bread and juice beside it was a note.

 

 

Hey Amber,

I cooked you food because it’s obvious that it’s you first time to be drunk. I am also the one who brought you home because you keep on crying like a kid at the bar.

By the way, you threw up on my jacket tomorrow so you’ll owe me one. I hope I can still meet you after two months when I transfer there. That’s all.

 

  • JSY

 

JSY? She didn’t even give her real name! Now I don’t know how to thank her. I threw myself to the couch and hugged my pillow, I can still remember a little of what she looks like but after it, nothing.

Omo :O who's JSY? haha what do you think guys? please leave comments thank you :D