The upcoming trouble

Our Song

 Amber’s pov

“Pink or Yellow?”

She raised two shirts with the same design but with different colors. Jessica was asking me which suits her better. We’ve been this way for more than two hours and it keeps on counting, I honestly don’t know when she will finish grabbing stuffs and placing it in the basket.

“Anything looks good on you” I flashed a dorky smile, amused of the sudden confusion drawn on her face when I didn’t give her a definite answer.

“Never mind, I’ll just buy them both” Now it’s my turn to be surprised. Is this real? Is she using a credit card with no limits for her to almost fill our cart up?

“Try this babe” We stopped in front of a stall when something caught her eye that caused us to halt. It was a black and white checkered polo shirt which she shoved in front of me, eyeing if its fits me or not.  She took what I was holding and pushed me inside the dressing room.

I changed and looked at myself in the mirror before going out seeing a quite amused Jessica.

“Is it good?” I asked which she answered with a smirk and a quick peck on the lips.

“Everything looks good on you” she continued shopping for clothes and accessories until she got satisfied and paid everything on the counter.

“You bought a lot Jess”

“Call this as a part of moving on with my new life with you”

I smiled and pushed the cart, well because of Jessica’s unstoppable shopping spree, we need to bring the cart outside the store to be able to roam and find the place to eat.

“Amber, I’m hungry” She linked her arms to mine and snuggled closer whining. Chuckling, I kissed her forehead and directed us to a nearby Italian restaurant.

I paid for our food and joined her as we wait for our orders to arrive, we were busy talking while looking at the passers-by outside the window when I noticed the sudden change in her emotions. She looked surprised as her eyes were glued to a certain person. I followed her line of sight and there I saw a tall girl, with long hair and wearing a plain white long sleeves, skinny black pants and black shades.

“Do you know her?” I asked which made her go back to her senses.

“Y – yeah…she’s Kwon Yuri…my ex” My eyes widened and looked at her, my eyes wanting to confirm it or not.

“Yah! Pabo I’m telling the truth”

“I’m sorry”

“Silly, I already have you” I held her hands, and our eyes spoke for ourselves.

The food arrived and being dead tired as we are, we lunged to it without a word. We still have 4 hours left before our flight back to Busan, long enough for us to prepare our things and check in at the airport.

“Should we pay for luggage fees?” I smirked at her, looking at the already filled luggage. We already have two luggage full and yet there’s still things needed to be brought back. Which made me confident enough that we will be paying excess luggage fees later.

“Should we just leave them? I mean, I’m out of Budget on this one”

“Nah, Just bring it. I’ll be paying” I waved my wallet in front of her that lightened her mood and continued packing things up.

“You’re the best”

We arrived at the airport two hours before the departure seriously I had a hard time bringing our things inside. We both sat peacefully, and not long after I saw Jessica sleeping soundly with her head on my shoulders. I tucked her hair on her ear and listened to my mp3 while waiting.

Not long after, we were already inside a cab towards the apartment, Jessica fell asleep again and this time I joined her.

“We are here sir” the driver’s voice woke me up. I slightly tapped Jessica’s cheeks to wake her up.

“Are we here?”

“Yeap”

I smiled, unloaded our things and paid the driver. We were still outside when she suddenly pulled me into a passionate kiss.

“What was that for?” I asked the moment we broke the moment.

“For everything”

“Aww… where’s the scary Jung?”

“Yah! I’ll never be sweet to you anymore” she smacked my arm and stomped her way inside.

“Hey babe, would you help me with these?”

“Do it yourself stupid” I chuckled and dragged our things inside.

KRYSTAL’S POV

For two days, I spent my time in the café where I also gained friends hanging out with Ailee unnie and her crew. I learned a lot about Amber’s life and work here and how she struggled to be in good terms with Jessica.

“she usually space out during her first week, looking at her phone and then giving out a sigh, girl you really broke the llama’s heart” Ailee unnie narrated while we’re having a cup of coffee in her office.

“It was  huge misunderstanding unnie…Donghae kissed me because her ex – girlfriend was there”

“Donghae is amber’s best bud right? And the one you always brag to her when you were young?” I nodded at both of her questions.

“Well, she’ll really think that way Jungie. I don’t blame any of you but just make your way to her, she’ll understand.” We both smiled and drank the coffee in front of us.

I’m happy to have found such great friends here, they were so supportive and even give me tips about bringing Amber back.

“Finally the duo will be back tomorrow” Minho screamed in joy while raising his hands in the air.

I’ve been anticipating this day, to see Amber again and patch things up. I learned that she’ll arrive later in the evening. Buying her favorite food Ddukbokki and milk tea, I decided to drop by at her apartment to surprise her.

“Goodluck Soojungie” They all waved at me when I turned to leave to go to Amber’s apartment. Surely she already arrived and maybe she’s back in her dorm. 

 

The face off of the ice princesses is near.. lol please comment...please please please :)) THANK YOU :P 사 랑 해